𝟑𝟏 | 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

*****************

A few hours later.........

The young ex general grimaces slightly parting her lips for air, feeling her nightmares were at it again. Her head tossed and turned, heavy breathing her chest rose up and down. Tears staining her reddened cheeks, cries out sitting straight up with her sudden cries echoing in the room.

Her arm outstretched, with her eyes widening with fear.

Her body was aching so badly, finding herself with only her top half covered with gauze around her breasts, torso, shoulder, her neck and head.

Her eyes dart around, in panic mode.

Clenching her teeth gritting and baring it, she fluttered her eyes open finding herself on the ship. The fant sound of everyone cheering outside, causes her to wonder what's going on. Her eyes suddenly widen, fear clenching her chest.

Kum-Ji! Jae-Ha.......

Another sharply pain throbs against her skull, feeling suddenly dizzy. Blood staining the gauzes, she swings her legs to the side when the door opens. In stood Hak, as her eyes largely widen.

Hak's eyes widen with a wave of relief, and a weight being lifted from his shoulders.

"Y-Yumi.........y-you shouldn't get out of bed," he quickly scolds her, even though he was happy just to see her awake and alright. She lifts her heavy body up, wearing pants on that rested below her belly button. Her body in view with bandages hugging her, but Hak remembered Jae-ha's harsh words about her.

She wasn't at all chubby, women should all be like that.....

Yet the scars distracted him instead causing him to feel agitated, frustrated he couldn't do anything but wait for her scars to heal and marred across her flesh. Some scars were littered against her collarbone which were in view, realising they could only be the ones that Kum-Ji left behind a few years ago.

He tightens his hands into fists, before stepping forward.

"Just rest, you've been through alot already," he tries to gently, nudge her to the bed again.

Yet she refused shaking her head, finding it difficult to breath in here.

"I need to grab some air, it's too musty," She rasps out, her silvers flicker away from his own cobalt narrowed eyes.

He sighs deeply having to agree with her, before rummaging through a draw Gi-Gan owned. "Fine, here is some new clothes by the Captain herself," he passes her the new clothes. The material was exactly the same, with similar blue colour tones. "It's a thank you gift, so.....put this on."

Yawning tiredly she nods, gladly taking the clothes he walks out to give his sister some privacy. Yumi was left on her own again, slipping off what little clothes she has pooling beneath her feet. A heavy shudder vibrates against her throat, struggling to slip her clothes on. She groans finally placing on the tunic, robe and overcoat. Once she was done, she looks at the mirror tucked in the corner.

Her last memory was so fuzzy, remembering who body being pulled underwater. Kum-Ji never released the rope, but tightened his grip. Shaking away her thoughts, she steps towards the door being greeted with the bright sun shining down upon her. The air grew fresh, inhaling deeply before noticing Hak standing outside.

"Hak? What are--"

He lightly nudges her back down to where everyone else is, before noticing many women and men drinking to their heart's content. Wincing slightly while walking down I stumble forward, only for Hak to hold my hand holding me back up.