𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧-𝐚𝐡

******************

Watching Yun stir the pot adding in some spices, the sun began to set behind the mountains with a colour of warmth, Hak stood beside him looking impressed. "Wow that looks good, way to go Yun," Hak compliments him.

"Yumi did most of it, I just added in any spices," He replies, getting a glance from Hak.

"Of course, my lil sis is a great cook too," Hak agrees. "But um.....where did you get all the ingredients?"

He pours some of the stew in a bowl, "I traded them for medicines while we were in the Blue Dragon's village," He replies. "That's how I got the cauldron too."

"When'd you have time?" Hak questions, placing his hands firmly while I saw a peaceful sleeping white dragon behind Yona.

Yona slightly gasps making me to turn to her in alarm, "Oh no Yun! A bug dove right into the pot!" She exclaims.

Yun looks over unfazed at all, "Ah well, it's just a little added protein," He assures her, as I walk over to the blue dragon's clothes. I grab them and squeezed more excess out before some tufts of the fur close to drying, but I hear Yona sigh.

"It's taking forever!" She sighs.

"Yeah.....I hope it gets dry soon, 'cause....he's kind freakin' me out," Yun points out, seeing the puffball watching us. The cute little squirrel nestling at the star blue tufts of the blue dragon's hair, but I glance to see Hak's face looking very judgemental.

"That is one creepy lookin' hairball,"

"Is it me, or does our group seem to be getting freakier by the minute?" Yun questions rhetorically, when I chop his head lightly earning a groan.

"Be quiet, leave the poor blue dragon alone," I hiss lightly, before glancing at the freezing cold blue dragon. "Besides.....I think he looks cute to be honest, and besides what else would he wear while his clothes are still saturated? Hmmm?"

I walk over to the cauldron pouring the stew into a wooden bowl, walking over to the curled up blue dragon. Ao chirps cutely while I knelt down, "Here......dinner is ready, Yun made it," i smile warmly.

"Actually you made it the most!" Yun corrects me dryly, seeing the blue dragon's gaze fall upon me.

Nodding I gesture my head to urge him to eat, slowly he picks up the wooden spoon and dips slowly into the warm meal. I knelt beside him to make sure it was okay, the hot seam evaporating into thin hair. He then slurps the meal quietly, before suddenly he began to scoff it down like his life depended on it.

He lets out the biggest smile I have seen since we've met, his cheeks burning red with a smile of pure bliss. "You like it?" I ask him, even though I know the answer. He nods before diving back in, as I pull off my cloak again and draped it around him. "Here, I'm sorry your clothes are drying slowly, but eventually they will dry."

"Thank you.....very much.....Yumi, and you too.....Yona,"

Soon I felt big wide eyes travel towards the blue dragon, noticing bewildered expressions on all the boys faces. "Yona?!" They all exclaim, in unison.

Kija grasps his face in horror, "He had the audacity to thank the princess by name!" Kija stammers out in disbelief.

"Yeah, like it was nothin'" Hak agrees, noting.

Yona stood there in deep thought, "Well it's been a while since I've been called by my name," her eyes a little distant for a bit, knowing who used to call her just by name. "It's nice, I'd like to call you by name as well! I hate that you have no name, could you think of a name you would like us to call you?"