𝟓𝟖 | 𝐊𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐨-𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

*

AT THE BATTLEFIELD - (Third Pov:)

"What? There are pits?"

"Yes!" The fire soldiers exclaims, bowing on his knees with his report. "The sky troops set up several pits in front of the formation."

"I see..." Soo-Jin uses, rather calmly. "Was that to keep our formation at bay? Where are the traps?"

"They're mainly on both sides of the encampment,"

A devious grin curls upon the Fire general, with a deep chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Li hazara questions, as the two were at a disadvantage with King Soo-Won standing with men standing opposed to them. Already a few steps ahead, the general was too calm for this to occur.

"Well......the measures they so grantically too before this battle were leaked to their enemy," Soo-Jin's eyes narrow forward, not leaving Soo-Won's demanding presence. "All the same, I feel really sorry for them..."

"The pits?"

"A plan an amateur would come up with," Soo-Jin scoffs, smirking with pure confidence in his plan. "Either way, it's not a problem. Since they made the pits on both sides of their formations."

He continues on.

"The best cavalry division was specifically chosen to be the vanguard in our mobile attack. We'll break right through the center of our enemy, and then we'll claim Soo-Won's head."

The fire general's eyes remain on the many men ahead, being too presumptuous with his scheme.

"We have no need to enter the area on the sides where the pits are," Soo-Jin assures the Sen Province Lord. "Go, my compatriots! Crush the fake King, Soo-won!!!!"

Although Soo-Jin's mind was made up, Li Hazara was unable to come up with much but had to follow with his only strategized plot against Kouka and the King himself.

However, a commotion discomposes within a fraction of the fire tribe's army, as the horses rears up with fright that alarmed the Lord. 

His eyes widen in horror.

Beautiful, majestic tigers stormed down the battlefield with soldiers riding them.

None of the soldiers could comprehend what the hell was going on, or since when Kouka had tigers. It spooked the horses more, as they charged forward towards the enemy. This lead to the forces scattering in different directions, with fear trembling in their voices.

"R-Retreat!!!!!!!"

The general's eyes were enraged, "What happened to the vanguard?!" he roars angrily.

"The sky tribe is handling tigers!!!!!"

Soo-Jin's head whirls around, anger writhing on his face, "Did you say tigers?!"

Not that far along General Ju-Do charges head on, twin swords extended on either side of him with speed. The fire tribe soldiers cry out, as some noticed the hat patches of brown fur rendering with the white fur that was upon Ju-Do's tiger.

No, they weren't tigers......they're horses wearing tiger hides. A damn trick!

It was all an illusion, instigated fear into our minds and threw our best cavalry into disarray!

Soo-Jin's jaw clenched forcely, "That brat........" hissing under his breath, the hate begins to surface more and more.

However, his army outnumbered the Sky Tribe's so he still was at an advantage. At the moment currently their combined forces were almost at reach of the sky army's front line.