𝟔𝟐 | 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

*

WATER TRIBE PORT TOWN - SHISEN

The territory of the Water tribe.... 

.....is Kouka's most beautiful land....

.......surrounded with greenery and water. It is renowned for it's sight-seeing destinations. It is said the people who live there drift to and fro like the water. They are calm and don't like conflict......

*

About two days ago we were within the fire tribe, and now we've just arrived within the Water Tribe's territory. Though it was a journey, we were greeted with heavy wet weather, soaking us to the bone. The clouds were gravel-grey, overlapping and darkening the time of day. The glacial air fills the air, while it overpowers the sound around us.

"A place to stay?"

Yun nods, "The cheapest room you have for eight people to stay overnight," asks the innkeeper, who stares at the eight of us. To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if he was a little weirded out with eight random people, all sopping wet and ragged looking.

"Hmm.....I'm vacant," he glances down, eyes trailing at the book filled with rooms that are vacant or not. The old innkeeper nods with a simple gesture, "That will be one for six hundred Rin."

Yun breaths out with relief, "Thank you,"

My cloak was soaked through and through, to the point where it felt heavier on me which felt irritating. The cold runs up my arms and spine, goosebumps rising against my skin as I tuck myself further into my cloak. Finally we were given the room where we were designated, as we head inside and settled ourselves inside.

Slipping off my cloak I head to the window, and wring the excess water out over the edge before flicking it a bit. My hair curls from the rain a bit, as it covers my eyes and frizzes a little. Soon I felt warm presence just behind me, when a hand runs through my wet messy locks as if Shin-ah was trying to dry my hair. Chuckling softly Ao nudges my cheek, realise how damp she was.

"C'mere cutie," before I ruffle her soft wet fur, earning a few 'pyu-kyu's' in response. "There.....all better, hmm?"

"The lush green land of the Water tribe.......it's too bad," Yona laments, while leaning up against the window frame, staring out to the gloomy rain that continued to shower down. "I was looking forward to seeing it, but all I see is rain," her eyes flicker across the showering rain stretching across the land.

"The land of water drenched in rain is rather elegant and beautiful, too," Jae-Ha comments, positively while water was weighing his forest green hair. He then flicks his hair, whipping me in the face, causing me to flinch not expecting that. He glances hearing my small yelp, "Oops, sorry my dear Yumi......."

Muttering under my breath, "Jae-ha...." warningly. Shooting him a impassive expression, he chuckles sheepishly.

He steps closer to my face, "...here, why don't help dry that beautiful face of you--" 

Suddenly I felt something cover my whole head causing me to squeak in response, alarming little Ao, feeling someone rubbing my hair beneath the cloth. Tugging me to that person, I peer under the hem of the towel, seeing Shin-ah looking concerned while drying me. 

A soft smile curls upon my lips, "Thanks Shin-ah, you didn't have to," 

He doesn't seem to be reluctant, pulling me away from Jae-Ha in a protective manner and continues to dry my long thick wavy locks. 

Zeno looks at himself, "Everyone is sopping wet...."

Watching Hak walk over to stand with Yona, he leans against the window frame gazing at the overcast dark weather. Propping his hand on his hip without glancing away from the view, "Shisen.....it's a prominent Port Town in the Water Tribe, too...right?"