𝟐𝟓 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

****************

Later that night Yun lectured the poor princess on going along with this decision, helping the pirates. Especially with Hak, seen he seemed to catch the eye of the captain of the crew. Reluctantly Yun gave in while making dinner for us, with me fixing a tear from Hak's cloak which I noticed. Silently I press my index and thumb between the thin needle, threading his cloak slowly and patiently hearing the fire crackling behind me.

Pinning the material in hand a soft smile grew, with how observant Yona has been getting. She's come a long way, but.....she's got a long way to go. It's only the beginning of her journey, and my mission to make sure she survives. Yet when that man crosses my mind, anger is all I felt.

The needle accidentally pricked my finger making me wince slight, before sticking my finger between my lips tasting the metallic taste on my tongue.

"You okay?" Hak questions, as I pass him his cloak with a grumble.

"I'm fine," i assure him sharply, pulling my finger out.

Shuffling a bit I stood up taking my leave to go sit at the edge that faced the moon, seeing Shin-ah already there. Softly smiling I sat down beside him, feeling his gaze fall upon me. A smile graces my lips, while my eyes flicker up to the beautiful night sky. Soon I felt little Ao scurry up to my shoulder, nestling into the crook of my neck.

"Hey cutie," I hum softly, patting him with my index finger.

Shin-ah glances my way, making me turning to him when he quickly looks away.

"Everything okay Shin-ah?" I ask him gently, as I wrap my arms around my knees while my dress covers me.

"........"

"Don't worry, you don'--"

"Just.....the green dragon," He replies, cutting me off before I could finish. His voice was still so ever soft and warm, it soothed me to the core.

Tilting my head in interest.

"What about him?"

"What's he.....like?" he questions, remembering Shin-ah hasn't met him at all yet.

Tapping my chin I hum softly, "Let's see........very arrogant, flirtatious," I began.

"Flirtatious?"

Nodding, "Hmm-hm, it's when a guy or even a girl try to woo with that person," I explain to him. "There is many ways for being flirty, two directions. You either being swayed with their flirting, or you get very annoyed."

"I see......"

He saddens a little, realising he was troubled.

Patting his back gently I lean forward, "I can help you learn more, Yun can, Hak can, basically all of us," I assure him, smiling warmly. "We're here for you, Shin-ah."

His mouth gapes open slightly but closes, yet with only a single nod set my nerves to calm down. Moments like these were something to cherish, and helping him gave me something to do as well. Soon night grew darker, as well decided to hit the hay except for me as usual.

{Next Morning}

**********************

Standing out at the bay where we decided to meet up with the green dragon, the ocean smells more salty than before. Yet it made me feel at ease, and peace. The sound of seagulls cries, sounds calmly all around.

We stood before the band of pirates, but with my cloak over me covering my face entirely some looked at me strangely. Shin-ah looks down at me for a moment, before turning back.