Ch7.1 || BrEigns exist?

.

.

.

ROMAN POV

Brie and I had something with each other. I don't know, but she said she likes me and yeah, I like her too even before she is with my friend. After she had problems with Jon, I was the one by her side. But then they got back together. We've been texting and seeing each other behind Jon's back. I know this is wrong. I've been lying to my friend, my brother and it bothers me a lot. I wanted to tell him but Brie didn't let me. She said she must be the one to tell him then.

I was laying on my bed back at my hotel room and I got a text message from Brie.

..

B: Hey Joe. Whatcha doin today?
J: Just on my bed. But I will be going at the gym later.
B: Great. Meet me there at ten?
J: How about Jon? Where is he?
B: He's still sleeping.
J: Okay then. See you.

..

I got down and went to the gym. I saw Brie working out already. I went to her.

Me: "Hey..Did you tell Jon that you were here?"

Brie: "Uhh no. I just left a note that I will be out with the girls.."

I warmed up as I go lifting weights and Brie's watching me. After we're done working out, I lift my bottled water for a drink. She smiled at me as I sat down next to her.

Me: "Wanna go out for coffee?" I asked her smiling.

Brie: "Yeah. I love coffee at Starbucks." she giggled.

Me: "Alright then.."

We go change in our normal clothes and we drove to Starbucks to have some coffee. She sat at the corner while I ordered Brie's favorite frappuchino with whipped cream on top. I ordered myself just hot coffee. I got our order and sat down across Brie.

Me: "Here's your favorite.." as I handed her the frappuchino.

Brie: "Thanks so much!" she smiled prettily.

Me: "You know we can't be like this forever.. Ya know what I'm saying?" I said.

Brie: "Yeah, I know."

Me: "I don't want to hurt Jon. He surely will be mad and upset. So if you choose him, that's fine with me. I'll respect your decision." I told her before I take a sip of my coffee.

Brie: "I'm so sorry for putting you in this kind of situation. I wanted to be with you but Jon...we had so much with each other and I don't want to just throw it all away. I'm so confused.." as tears were forming in her eyes.

Me: "Hey it's okay. You know what I said to Colby when he also was confused to his feelings for Leighla and Nicole. I told him that if he truly loves Leighla, he would not have fallen for Nicole.."

Brie: "I understand."

Me: "Think about it deeply.." she nodded.

.

.

.

BRIE POV

Those words Joe said to me, such a pro. He's giving advises to everyone. He's just so sweet and he knows what he was saying. All those words he said, I will think about it. I love Jon before and now I'm also loving him.

As I am taking a sip of my coffee, someone yelled my name, it was Nicole. She's with Colby. Oh no! They've seen us together! What should I tell them?