CH. 16.

"Fuck off man- Go find some paper and crayons and do draw or something" You shooed him away, grabbing your laptop again, trying to completely drown out Jack's attempts at continuing to talk with you.

Time seemed to pass slower than a snail, Jack seemed to be too stubborn to leave your side, trying his best to disturb your work while you desperately tried to avoid his attempts at catching your attention.

When (y/s) soft voice was heard you could finally let out a sigh of relief that Jack was gonna go play with them instead before realizing .. that wasn't exactly good.

"Oh finally! I can actually go play now!" You heard him squeal to no one in particular as he let go of your shoulders he was for some reason holding. You groaned slightly, knowing you'll need to actually try and entertain him next time he starts pestering you.

You took a break from your laptop, closing it and placing it onto the bed as you stood up, stretching your aching limbs. God the fucking clown is gonna be the death of you.

----------------------

This chapter is way to short to even call it a proper chapter so i promise to  post a better update next monday when im gonna be back home from my vacation!