♡ Betrayal? ♡

Steve and I had been seeing each other for some time, and we were really happy. But little did Steve know, I was working for an alternate dimension monster who wanted to take over Hawkins and then control the world.

It started after the Starcourt Mall incident in 1983, my best friend Billy died in the mallfire. He was my best friend, my family lived in California and Billy was my neighbour. Billy was shifting to Hawkins and I wanted to go with him for my studies, my family refused but when they came to know that Billy would be there, they trusted him for taking care of me and approved me to go with him. He obeyed what my parents said, he would always be by my side, no matter what. I used to trust him with everything, he was someone I could trust with my whole heart.

After I lost him, I was traumatized. I didn't knew what to do in Hawkins, alone. I had no one except Billy, but after he went. I had no one, and I was all by myself. And I couldn't go back to California to my family without completing my studies.

I struggled with anxiety and depression, I was curled up in my room, everyday, crying. When my parents came to know about this, they adviced me to go to a counselor. I started to have throbbing headaches and nosebleeds, everyday. I started to hear voices in my head and it was getting scarier. Sometimes, I used to hear a clock chiming and a raspy, growling voice calling my name.

○●○●○●○

I was in my kitchen in the morning when suddenly I started to hear the clock chimes, the sky turned pitch black. I looked outside my window, they were gooey vines on the ground and the thundering red sky with some bats flying.

I was confused, scared and curious. So, I went outside and saw someone lying at a far distance. I walked towards the person and saw Billy, he was in a white tank top which was now red with blood. His chest was covered in blood and blood pooled from his mouth. His eyes opened, they were dead-white and his body turned pale.

I let out a gasp and took a few steps back, Billy stood up and walked towards me.

"Billy", I whispered.

He kept walking towards me with a creepy look on his face.

"You killed me, Y/N", he growled.

"What? No? Billy, please. You're scaring me", I said, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Everything happened because of you, you wanted this. I died because of you!", he yelled, making me jump.

Before I knew, I was slammed to the wall as he approached me, I whimpered as he wiped my tears,
"You miss me?"

"Don't cry, you can join me", he softly said, but his voice grew raspier and deep.

I shut my eyes, shaking my head.
"I will end your suffering once and for all", a very deep voice growled.

I opened my eyes to see a creepy creature covered in gooey vines, his claws scraped against my cheek,
"P-Please, let me go", I begged, with my shaky voice.

"Join me"

"Nooo!", I screamed.

"Join me or you'll never see your family again", he growled.
No, I can't lose my family. They are all I have now.

Tears rolled down my cheek as I whimpered, I was helpless, Vecna had a slight smirk as he said,
"Don't cry, Y/N. Now, you will help me take over Hawkins"

With that, he sinked his claws in my face as I felt fire running through my body. I opened my eyes to see I was back at home on the kitchen floor.