♡ Guardian Angel ♡

[THIRD PERSON IMAGINE]

Steve and Y/N had been together for months, and everything seemed perfect. However, there was a dark secret that Y/N had kept from Steve.

Her brother was abusive, and she suffered from bruises and scars. She never told Steve because he would worry, and she doesn't want him to. Sometimes, he would come drunk at night and hit her, her parents were out of town for business and would come once in a year.

And then, she won't meet Steve for a couple of days so that he doesn't see the bruises on her face.
Steve found this really strange, but she always brushed it off.

One night, Y/N's brother came home drunk and hit her once again. She couldn't take it anymore, she had no option but to run to Steve's house. So, she ran to his house in the middle of the night.

She knocked on his door, tears streaming down her face. No one answered the door, so she leant against the wall, beside the door as she melted on the ground with her head in her hands.

Steve answered the door, and looked down to see Y/N against the wall.

"Hey, Y/N. What happened? Are you okay?", she shook her head as she sobbed.

Steve was horrified when he saw the bruises on Y/N's face and arms.

"Who did this to you?", she didn't answer as she kept sobbing.

"Shh, it's okay. You're safe, okay?", he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

After some time, she stopped crying.
"Let's go inside"

They went inside as she sat on the couch as he brought the first aid kit and bandaged her bruises.

"Thank you... and sorry for disturbing you late at night", she mumbled as she looked away.

"Don't apologize, I am glad you came to me. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Can we talk tomorrow? I am tired", she sighed.

"Yeah, it's totally fine, you can stay here tonight"

"Thanks", she gave him a small smile. This is one thing she loved most about him, he never compelled her to answer.
He always gave her time to feel comfortable to share anything.

Steve gave her some clothes to wear as she changed and sat on the bed. He freshened up and sat beside her.

"Hey, it's okay. Get some rest and we will talk about it tomorrow", she nodded as they lied down, Steve pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead.

[THE NEXT DAY]

Y/N woke up with the sunrays flashing on her face, she looked beside her to see an empty side of the bed.

She sat up and washed her face before walking downstairs to see Steve cooking breakfast, she wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his back.

"Hey, good morning. Want to have breakfast?"

"Sure"

He made some eggs and placed the plates on the dining table as they sat on the chairs.

"You wanna talk about yesterday?"

"My brother, he comes drunk at night and hits me", you sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I was scared and I didn't want you to worry"

"You should've told me, Y/N"

Tears streamed down her face as she described the pain and fear she had endured for years. Steve's eyes softened as she told him everything she has been holding back for months.

"I don't know, what to do", she sighed, her head in her hands.

Without hesitation, he told her to move in with him.
"You can move in with me", he suggested, she looked up at him.

"What? No, I can't. What about your parents?"

"They won't mind, Y/N. My mom will understand, trust me", she stared in his eyes and thought for a while.

Y/N didn't want to be a burden but knew that she needed to be somewhere safe.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden on you or your parents"

"I am sure, Y/N. You aren't a burden and my parents love you"

"Thank you so much, Steve. This means a lot. I love you so much", she said in a cracked tone as she scooted her chair towards him and hugged him tightly.

Steve held her close and promised that he would always protect her. He didn't care about anything else except for making sure that she felt loved and safe.

She moved in with him and from that moment on, Steve became a pillar of strength for Y/N, supporting her through everything. They both knew that their love was stronger than any dark secrets or pain they had endured.

[Hey guys!! Hope you liked this story. I wrote it in 3rd person because 1st person wasn't fitting in the story. Anyways, hope you liked it...bye <3]