♡ Treating You ♡

Summary: You were sick, and you took a leave for a week from work, Steve noticed this and came to meet you at your house.

You lied on your bed, sick, like a dead corpse, with tissues and medicines all over your bed. Your parents were not home, they were out of town for some business. You were too weak to even get up, let alone cooking food. Your cheeks were a bit hollow, and you were thin like a stick.

Steve noticed that its been a week since you didn't came to Family Video, he took a leave and headed to your house.
He had a spare key of your house. He opened the lock and stepped inside the house, but no one was there.

"Hey? Y/N?", he yelled as you heard him from downstairs.

"Am upstairs, S-Steve", you yelled with a raspy voice , coughing.

"Shit", he cursed as he ran upstairs to find you laying on the bed, almost lifeless. You had puffy eyebags, raspy voice, hollow cheeks and a red nose.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?", he said as he sat beside you on the bed, holding your head as you rested your head on his lap. "Ohh shit, you are burning up", he said as he felt your mildly warm skin.

"Y-yeah, am fine", you said as you tried to resist a cough, but ended up coughing hard as it blocked your throat. He began to pat your back as you coughed out loud.

"Why didn't you call me, Y/N, I am so worried about you", he said as you began to sat up leaning your back against the headboard of your bed.

"Steve, my parents are out and they don't know, I didn't even had the energy to stand, let alone calling you", you said as you gestured your at your telephone sitting at the corner of your room.

"Its okay, Y/N", he said as he pecked your forehead and stroked your hair, "I will make something for you...let me help you get freshen up and I will clean your room"

"Its okay, Steve. You don't have to worry about me. You can go back to work, I am fine", you said with a weak smile.

"Do you seriously expect me to leave you like this?"

You chuckled a little as you sneezed.

Steve smiled as he scooped his forearms underneath your arms as he picked you up, you stood up trying to catch the balance, but ended up stumbling.

Steve catches you and held you tightly as you made your way towards the bathroom. He made you sit on a table near the sink as he helped you wash your face and clean up. You felt fresh, and a little better.

Steve gave you a pair of his clothes that you have in your closet. You always told him that his clothes are comfiest and warm.

You changed into his sweatshirt and tracks as he helped you sit on the bed again, he cleaned your room.

"Seriously Steve, you had done enough, it's okay, you don't have to do this, I will be better in a while then I will do it...you can go to your work, Steve, Its ok", you said in a cracked, raspy voice.

"No, let me do it for you, all this time you took care of me, even when you got grounded, you always were there for me when I was sick. Your health is my responsibility, sweetheart", you smiled.

"I will go to the market and get some snacks and food and I will be right back, till then have some rest", you nodded as he headed out of the room.

You rested for an hour, as he came back, " Sorry hun, I had to go to the work for applying my leave"

"No, its ok"

He gave you a small kiss on your temple as he went back to kitchen. After some while, he came with two bowls of soup.

"Here you go, sweetheart", he fed you the soup. As you finished it, he went to kitchen and kept the plates and bowls. He came back as he sat beside you.

"You must be exhausted, I am sorry", you whispered as you yawned.

"No sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong,".

He laid down beside you as you cuddled with him, wrapping your arms around his sides, keeping your head on top of his chest. He wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek as you both dozed off to sleep.

You both slept in each other's arms.