♡ Secret Admirer (Part 2) ♡

THE NEXT DAY

I attended classes as usual, but I didn't see Steve today.
It was the time of the last class, I was at my locker when a paper fell from the Iocker, but this time, I knew who left it and picked it up.

________________________________________________

Be ready, I'm gonna pick you at 7 ♡

- Steve Harrington ♡
________________________________________________

I tucked the paper in my pocket and attented the last class,
I kept glancing at the clock, eagerly waiting for the class to end.

Finally, the class ended. I got my bag and left the class. I packed my stuff from the locker and left the school.

I reached my house and glanced at the clock,
5:00 pm

Okay, I have two hours.

I called Robin to come over, but it kept ringing from the other side. I called her, like, 10 times but she still it kept ringing. I slammed the telephone and paced back and forth, nervously.

I was very nervous because it was my first time on a date, I didn't know what to do and I only had few hours left.

There was a knock on the door, I jumped. I glanced at the clock.
5:45 pm.

Why would Steve come so early?

I went to the front door, thinking it was Steve. I opened the door, it was Robin, I sighed in relief.

"Ohh God, I called you like 10 times. Where were you?"

"I am sorry, I was practicing with my band members, and they decided to hang out for some while"

"I thought you were gonna leave me hanging!", I sighed.

"Y'know I would never, c'mon, we have an hour", she stepped in, closing the door behind and slinging her bag on the hook. She grabbed my hand and walked upstairs to my room.

I sat on the edge of the bed, Robin opened my closet and searched for the perfect outfit.

Finally, after 5 minutes, she picked out a white dress with green flowers on it. It had ruffles on the neck line and noodle straps.

"Try this!", she handed me the dress as I went to the bathroom and changed into it

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was kinda nervous. I walked out of the bathroom, Robin was looking for other outfits.

"Is this good?", I quietly asked, Robin turned to me and her eyes widened.

"Ohh my God! This is perfect! You're looking so pretty!", she squealed in excitement.

I gave her a small smile, fixing my dress. But my smile faltered and I let out a sigh.

"Hey, is something wrong?", Robin asked, walking towards me.
"No, it's just-, it's my first time and I am very nervous. What if I mess up this date or I say something stupid. What if Steve doesn't show up or if he didn't like this dress or if-", I rambled, nervously but was interrupted by Robin.