♡ You're Bullshit (Part 3) ♡

It's been a week, since you went to school. You locked yourself in your room and cried everyday. You missed him a lot, but you knew that staying away from him is a better option.

STEVE'S P.O.V

I haven't seen Y/N for a week, I just want her to come back to me. I love her so much and I can't believe I said those words to her. She is so upset because of me. I think I should apologize to her with some flowers.

(Timeskip to Melvald's General Store).

I got a bouquet of roses for her, and some VHS tapes and her favorite snacks. I drove to her house, I walked to the front door, thinking of what should I say to her.
'I love you, I am sorry?", snapping out of my thoughts, I reached the front door.
And after taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door.

READER'S P.O.V

You were in your room, laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling with your teary red eyes. You heard a few knocks coming from the main door. You went downstairs, and opened the door. You looked up to see Steve, you quickly tried to close the door. But, he stopped the door with his arm.

"What do you want!?", you asked, coldly.

"Y/N, I am sorry"

"I said it's over, Steve", you crossed your arms.

"Can you please let me make it up to you?", he asked, with pleading eyes.

"What's left to explain, Steve?
You said everything you wanted to say.", he looked away in guilt.

After a moment of silence, you spoke up.
"Look, Steve. I think it's the best if you stay away from me, I just....I just don't want to be around you, anymore", you said, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes and you looked away trying to hide them.

"Don't leave me, Y/N. Please, I still need you. I am sorry", you shook your head.

"Please, don't leave me. You are the one I need, Y/N", he whispered, holding your hands in his. You looked up at him, his teary eyes made you sad.
You felt that maybe he was telling the truth.

"Then, say it", you looked up at him.

"Say what?", he asked, staring in your eyes, deeply.

"That you love me", his eyes lit up as he realized you were giving him a chance.

"I love you, Y/N. I am sorry for what I said, I was drunk and I didn't mean to say any of that. Infact, I can't live without you. I want you to be with me, forever. I am so sorry for hurting you, I am such a stupid person", he scoffed, your lips curled up into a smile as you listened to his words.

You instantly hugged him, tightly. He hugged you back.
"I am so sorry, Y/N"

"Its okay, I forgive you", you pulled away with a smile on your face. He smiled at you, and pressed his lips against yours.

"These are for you", he said, handing you the bouquet of roses.

"Sorry for making you stand here, come in", you chuckled.

"I brought some snacks and VHS tapes. Wanna watch a movie?", he asked.

"Yeah, sure", you nodded, smiling at him.

He inserted 'The Breakfast Club' tape in the television. As you both huddled up in the blankets with snacks and enjoyed the movie.

(Did it made sense? , sorry if it didn't. I am a beginner writer and I am not good with choice of words. Hope you liked it!)