♡ "You're Safe With Me" ♡

Disclaimer: Slight mentions of SH, but please don't read this if this triggers you. Whoever had went through anything like this, please inform your elders or someone you trust.
Stay strong, I love y'all ♡

♡♡♡♡♡

Steve and I had spent the whole evening, dancing and partying, seemingly lost in our own world.

Steve was at the counter to get us some drinks as I was leaning against a wall, waiting for Steve. After some minutes, I saw Billy, he was Max's brother, I used to babysit her before, so I knew him. He was kinda mean and rude, but he would always be soft and calm infront of me.

He glanced at Steve and walked towards me,
"Hey, Y/N"

"Hii Billy", I mumbled, smiling.

"You look gorgeous", he smirked.

I took a look at my short black dress and looked up at him again, smiling.
"Thank you"

I knew Steve would be angry if sees me with him, so I tried to leave, politely.
"I've to go, Steve's waiting for me"

I started to leave, but he stopped me,
"It's been months since we met, can't we talk for some while?"

I glanced at Steve, then back at Billy,
"Okay, just for 5 minutes"

He smiled and talked with me for a few minutes, I didn't realize when Steve was back again.

He gently grabbed my hand and glared at Billy,
"Hey man, can't you just stay away from Y/N?"

"Steve", I called, softly.

"Let's go, Y/N", he sighed.

Steve grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me away from Billy. I was taken aback; Steve seemed angry and upset.

I tried to cheer him up, but he was kinda upset for the rest of the party.

Steve drove us to our apartment, he didn't say a word the whole ride, and after we got home, he slid his shoes off, hung his jacket and keys and plopped on the couch, sighing.

I noticed his unusual behavior and sat on the couch across from where he was sitting.
I placed my hand on his knee,
"What's wrong, Steve?", I asked, softly.

"What's wrong? Seriously Y/N? Y'know I hate seeing Billy so close to you and you're just standing there blushing at his fake compliments", he mumbled, with his head in his hands.

I frowned,
"Are you jealous, Steve?"

"What do you mean by 'are you jealous?' I am your boyfriend, Y/N. I have every right to be protective towards you. I just can't stand Billy's behaviour, everytime he sees you alone, he just starts flirting with you although he knows you're taken!"

"Steve, he's just a friend! Can't I even have the freedom to talk to anybody I want?"

"Listen, Y/N. I'm not telling you to stop talking with your friends or something. I just want you to stay away from Billy, you know how he is", he said with an upset expression.

And before I knew, this turned into an argument. We kept arguing that he thought I would cheat on him.

I was tired and fed up of this argument, so I stormed out in the cold night, not knowing where I was going, just heading out for some fresh air. I was only wearing my short dress that I had worn for the party.