♡ You're Bullshit (Part 2) ♡

You woke up with a migraine, maybe because of all the crying. Your heart was broken, and all you felt was numbness. You loved him with your whole heart.

You got ready for school, threw your backpack over your shoulder and drove off. You reached the school, and walked to your locker. You heard the crowds, gossiping about last night. They were intentionally talking in a loud voice to annoy and hurt you, and you didn't even gave a shit about that.

You opened your locker and took out the books you needed for your first class, you saw someone walking towards you from the corner of your eye. You turned your head to see Nancy and Johnathan, they gave you a sympathetic smile.

"Hi Y/N, Good Morning", they greeted you.

"Hey, Morning"

"Uhh, Y/N.. we wanted to ask you what happened last night. You weren't looking okay. Would you mind to tell us?", Johnathan asked.

"And we dropped Steve to his house, we tried to ask him but he was too drunk", Nancy said.

"Thanks for dropping him", you said.

"No problem, Y/N... would you like to tell us what happened yesterday?", Nancy asked, you nodded.

"He was too drunk last night and I told him to stop and it was getting too late, I tried to take away the cup from his hands but the drink spilled on his shirt. He rushed to the bathroom and I followed, he told me he wanted to stay. But I told him that it was late and he was too drunk, and we should go home. But he said that I am bullshit and everything is bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. And he doesn't love me anymore, our relationship was bullshit", I said in a cracked voice, trying to hold back tears. But, a tear rolled down my cheek.

Nancy hugged me and rubbed my back. I silently sobbed into her shoulder. She pulled away and gently wiped my tears.

"You should talk to him, Y/N. I am sure, he didn't meant that. He was drunk, you know how much he loves you", Johnathan said, softly.

"No, it's bullshit. And drunk words are sober thoughts", you said, pulling away from Nancy and harshly wiping your tears.

"Just talk to him, once. I am sure, everything will be fine. Just talk to him about it", you nodded and Nancy kept a hand on your shoulder.

"It will be fine, Y/N", she assured you and smiled, you smiled back.

"We are getting late for our class, see you at lunch?", Johnathan asked.

"Okay, thanks by the way", you smiled, softly. They smiled.

"No worries, Y/N", Johnathan said as they both walked away, waving at you.

You went to your class, but you were zoned out, thinking about last night.

(Timeskip to lunch)

It was lunch, and you didn't see Steve the whole day. You sat on an unoccupied table, usually Steve would sit beside as you both would talk about various things and Steve would crack some silly jokes, to which you would laugh so much and eventually choke on your food. You smiled to yourself at the memories.

You took out your Walkman listening to 'Time After Time' by Cyndi Laupher and ate your sandwich.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around to see Steve. You stood up, removing your headphones and glared at him, furiously. He looked confused and a bit sad.

"What do you want?", you said, coldly.

"Why are you talking to me like that, Y/N?", he asked, confused.

"Ohh, so you really don't remember what happened last night?"

"Well, yeah, actually I want to know. So I want to talk to you", he said, you wanted to refuse. But you remembered Nancy's words.

You ignored whatever he wanted to say, you grabbed your Walkman and lunchbox and walked to your locker. You placed everything and walked to the alley between the school's building, he followed behind you like a lost puppy.

You walked into the alley, and stood there, silently waiting for him to say something.

"Y...Y/N?", you looked at him, meeting his eyes.

"What's wrong with you, today?"

"What's wrong with me?! , do you remember what happened last night?"

"Uhh...we were dancing, and then the drink spilled on my clothes and then you left?"

"Well not only that....you told me that I am bullshit, and everything is just bullshit. Our relationship is bullshit too. And yeah, you don't love me.",you said, trying to control your anger.

"Wha--?", tears rolled down your cheek.

"Y/N, I didn't meant any of that. You know, I was drunk!"

"Steve, I don't believe you anymore"

"Y/N...", his eyes turned glossy.

"Have you ever loved me, Steve?", you said with your cracking voice, trying to hold back tears.

"You know what? Don't say anything, we all know the answer. I should have already seen it coming", you said, tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Y/N, I am sorry", he tries to hold your hands, but you instantly stepped back.

"No, Steve", you muttered.
"Its over, Goodbye", you said, storming out of the alley, harshly wiping your tears.

"Y/N! Wait, please!!!", he yelled.

You didn't wanted to see him again, so you took your backpack and drove to your house. You got out of the car and ran into your house and went into your room. You flopped on the bed and sobbed, uncontrollably. You needed a break from all of this.

(Hey guys, hope you liked this. Sorry for dragging the story. But the third part will come out soon. Anyways, See ya soon!!!)