♡ Secret Admirer ♡

I had always been an average student, going to school every day and attending all my classes. I am kinda introverted and shy, preferring to keep everything to myself. No one knew me, and I wasn't really close to anyone. I always sat at the last desk, away from everyone.

I was not popular and I didn't had a big circle of friends, I had one friend, Robin Buckley. She is my best friend, I ask her for advice, run to her for help and trusted her with my deepest secrets. She was my only friend, but she was more than enough.

It was a normal day at school, as usual, I met Robin and attended my classes.

The bell rang and everyone got their stuff and headed out from the classroom. I took my books and walked to my locker to keep them.

I walked down the hallway of her, thinking about all the things I needed to get done before the end of the day. As I reached my locker and opened it, a white envelope fell from it. I picked it up and saw that it was addressed to me.

_________________________________________________

Hi Y/N,

I've seen you at our classes before, but we've never met because I am kinda shy to talk to you.

I've caught myself staring at you for days, you're simply stunning. I don't think I've ever seen someone so peacefully deep in concentration while reading a book. You're very beautiful, I couldn't help but stare at you in fascination for hours.

Also, you're looking so gorgeous in that blue sweater :)

- Your Secret Admirer ♡
________________________________________________

I was surprised, I had never thought that I would have a secret admirer, I don't know whether I am feeling happy or confused. I don't know how to feel about this..

I am perplexed about who could be sending me this letter. I don't know if this was real or some kind of joke. I glanced at my watch and I still had 10 minutes before my next class.

I quickly kept my books and took the letter with me. I walked to the hallway, searching for Robin. I found her talking with some of her band members. I dragged her with me to an empty classroom.

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

I let out a deep breath before handing her the letter, she looked at me in confusion and opened it. After reading it, she looked up at me with a smirk.

"Ooh, you've got a secret admirer, huh?", she teased.

"Robin...", I sighed.
"I don't know how to feel about this, I think someone's playing a joke on me. How can someone find me attractive? I don't even talk to anybody except you and I don't think anybody even knows me", I rambled, pacing back and forth, nervously.

"What if this isn't a joke, Y/N? And it is not! You do know that you're very attractive, anybody can fall for you, even me!", she said, chuckling. I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is... maybe you should find out who this secret admirer is", she advised.

"What? No way!", I said, nervously.

"Look, I get that you're not sure of what you're feeling and you're confused. But maybe, it's better to know who is this person"

"I don't know", I sighed.

"Take your time, Y/N", she gently squeezed my shoulder, giving me a smile before walking away to her class.

I went to my class, but I was zoned out the whole day, thinking about the secret admirer.