♡ A Match Made in Hell ♡

(Based on S4) (1986)

Disclaimer: Blood, Gore.

You were going to Lover's lake with the gang to find a gate to the Upside Down.

According to Dustin's theory, there is a gate in the Lover's lake. There is a gate at every place in Hawkins, where Vecna killed his victims. So, you were going to find it with the rest of the gang.

So much happened in Hawkins,
Eddie is a wanted man for the death of Chrissy Cunningham, one of Vecna's victim. Also, Max was cursed by Vecna. And, the Byers moved to California with El. Mike went to California to meet Eleven.

You were walking with Robin.
Nancy and Steve were ahead and Dustin and Eddie were leading the way with Max and Lucas behind them.

"So, how's it going between you and Steve?", Robin smirked.

"Seriously, Robin. Stop", you said, rolling your eyes.

The thing is ever since you and the gang discovered about the Upside Down 3 years ago. Steve did not wanted you to involve in this. But as the babysitter of Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will, you stayed with them.

Steve was very annoyed with this, he never liked you. You never talked to Steve, and you knew he hates you. You loved how he treats others, but the way he was with you made you feel really furious and bad.

When you talked to Robin about this, she told you that maybe he likes you. Seriously?, that guy hates you so much. There was no way he would like you.

You did liked him a little bit though, still do. But he never talked to you. You both were like enemies and you would never talk to each other. You never liked the way he treated you.

And Robin knew that you liked him a little even if you and him weren't on good terms.

"I think you should talk to him. We need to stay together at such times", Robin said.

"I know, but I don't care. I don't need him to take care of me. I can take care of myself", you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"Y'know, the reason he didn't want you to be involved in this was because he cares about you", she said.

"No, Robin. You just...don't understand", you scoffed.
"He never liked me, okay. We can't even be friends. He always argues with me for no reason", you said.

"I don't understand?", she smiled, slightly.
"Believe me, Y/N. I can tell he likes you even if he doesn't admit. C'mon, y'know how I am with feelings".

She was right, though. She can tell about anyone better than anybody else.

"It's just.....", you trailed off, she placed her hand on your back.
"Take your time, Y/N", she smiled. You nodded.

Everyone reached the lake.
"Woah, watch your step, Henderson", Eddie said, catching Dustin before he trips into the lake.

"So, there is a gate in Lover's lake?", you asked.

"We don't know yet, we have to go and find it", Dustin said.

"Okayy"
Eddie and Steve dragged a boat from the corner of the lake and stopped it in front of us.

"Okay, so who is going in?", Dustin asked.

"Me, Steve, Robin, Eddie and Y/N--", Nancy began, but was interrupted by Steve.

"Me, Nance, Robin and Eddie. Y/N, stay with them", Steve said, making me furious. Nancy looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows.

This is too much now.