Purple Sacrifices

Julie's Story

Julie's Story

Going into college in Boston, Massachusetts, Julie is more than ready to take on the world and do what she loves. But, with her mom showing up at the very college Julie is now at (and the one she used to attend), there's a lot that she has to figure out. For one, why her mom is back now of all times. Her mom showing up should never have happened. Two, how to get her back. After all, there has to be some way to get to heaven, since she was there the first time. Three, what her feelings are for her childhood best friend. Because those aren't just "friendly" feelings anymore she's feeling for her best friend. Life shows her that, maybe, the path she's trying to go down isn't the one she's meant for. Maybe it's more than that. Carrie Wilson just might be the key.

P.S. there will be other parts to tie up the loose ends from the other books — make sure to watch out for Luke, Reggie, and Alex, Flynn and Mari, and even Caleb! (There is a lot in store for this book!!)

Update Schedule: I am going to do my best to post three times a week but, since I'm going to Europe for a couple weeks, I won't be publishing at all then. (No cell service means no new chapters. I know. Boo.) But, after that, I promise it'll be three times a week, probably Monday, Wednesday, Friday unless something comes up. The first chapter should be up later today!