51

-• tricked and deceived •-

well, since you guys were feeling it was unfair, here's the infamous belt scene you wanted to read.

cw: graphic, hardcore sex

Rudra

Are you a victim or an accomplice?
Is it fear holding you hostage, or is it you finding a home in it?
When do the blurred lines finally clear up?

In the middle of an important meeting, the last thing I needed was to find out my wife is locked inside the wardrobe of a random bedroom.

I stare at the screen in disbelief.

Esther 🤍: Mrs. Rawal is locked inside the cupboard of Miss. Niharika Arvind Chandra.

What the fuck?

I rake a hand through my hair, mussing up the neatly combed locks. I've to get out before she dies of a suffocation. How long can you survive in a locked cupboard anyway?

God, why is my wife like this?

"Mr. Rajawat?" My head snaps up. He looks on nervously, probably questioning his whole existence because it's the second time I got distracted during the meeting he was leading. Not his fault. I've got a troublemaker for a wife. "Is there a problem? Do you find something to be an issue?" He continues, "We can-"

"I'm sorry, we may have to push this meeting further ahead in my schedule. I've got something urgent to take care of."

"Like what?" One of the board members presently asks.

Like getting my wife's ass out of a damn cupboard before she chokes up and dies.

"It's personal. And it's important." I quickly push the chair back, picking up my phone and regarding the people sitting around the table apologetically. "I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, let's continue the meeting later. Excuse me." As I move, my secretary picks up the remaining files and folders and follows me urgently.

"Is something wrong, sir?" Shailja asks, struggling to catch up with my long strides.

"No, I'll be back as soon as possible." I push the door of my office open and walk up the desk area for my car keys. Turning around, I look into her eyes as she awaits my further instructions, "Clear up my schedule for the day." She nods, rushing towards the door to hold it open. Thanking her, I leave the office and enter the exclusive elevator, pressing for the basement parking lot. The slick doors open to my car parked in the VIP spot. I get in and drive out.

I glance at my phone in the passenger seat. Should I call her? No, what if Niharika is still in the room? I didn't see her at the office this morning. Fuck. If she's still home, how am I supposed to get Taranya out? Why did she even crawl into someone's wardrobe in the first place? What is wrong with this woman!?

Didn't I say this woman's going to be the death of me one day? Well, that day is supposedly closer and I'm dying for all the wrong reasons.

I drive like a madman. The first time I drove like this was when she had somehow got a tail on her, and the second time when she sat in the cab with failed brakes. Troubles follow her like a darn ol' fan.