11

RwR shuru hone ki khushi mein ✨ wish me luck 🥹

-• no other choice •-

Rudra

Lies need to be told honestly.
The person you're lying to should believe you're as helpless as them.

I'm at the heaven's doorstep.

And there stands my prize, the fruit of my patience.

Perfected over the years, not a shred of immaturity in those bluest blue eyes. I was in love with a girl a second ago. I'm in love with a woman now. She looks incredible. She always did. But her body looks rich, affluent, and moulded, like she had scraped off all the flaws that made her weak, imperfect, emotional.

The dress does no justice to her. It should be well applauded to even deem worthy enough to be hugging her supple flesh. Men-- and I'd not put it past women either to covet her proximity when she walks past them. I wonder who were lucky enough. Not as much as me, though. I get the real deal.

Three years.

Three years of long, painful wait.

And now she's here, right in front of me, with the same shock in her eyes, the one she had everytime I came to rescue her from any threat. Not this time.

This time, I'm the threat, and there's no escape from me.

"Shourya?" She whispers.

I bite my lower lip, grinning lopsided. God, I've waited years to hear her say my name again. And she didn't disappoint me at all. I'm well teased, just the right amount desperate and determined.

"Missed me, Esther?"

Her flight or fight mode kicks in harder. She spins around and slams her hands on the door, screaming off well above the limit her vocal chords allowed. "Tarun, you fucking bastard! How dare you lied to me! Open this door! Tarun!" Receiving no response, she groans and kicks the door frame, relying on her phone for help. I stride forward and flip it out of her hands, into mine, in a split second. Gasping, she looks up at me startled.

Her eyes narrow in a deadly, nasty glare. "Give it to me, Shourya!"

I shake my head and put it inside my blazer's pocket.

She scoffs. "You haven't changed at all."

"But you have."

She nods. "I did. I have changed a lot." She turns around, furious over the par, knocking harshly on the door again. "Tarun, you son of a bitch, I hope you get fucked by a cactus, you moron!" She growls.

My lips fall apart in disbelief. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, such crass language, Esther? Is it the anger or are you actually scared of me?"

She looks up at me, her face devoid of any emotion except rage. "Open this door."

"No."

"Open it, Shourya." She commands.

I smile, a sick satisfaction flowing through my veins hearing that orderly tone, spoke in such taut, crisp manner. I'd love to hear that attitude in the bedroom, and watch as it is reduced to breathless moans and unfiltered cries of more.