Episode 1, Chapter 7

Just as Murphy had said there were about two dozen zombies stumbling around. "Well I'll be damned." I mumbled. Zombies were walking up stairs to find the clunking noise, and falling down once they reached the top.

 "Frackin zombies." 10k said from beside me. I looked at him, "Frackin zombies indeed." I grinned. Everybody started climbing out of the vehicles and standing together, so I picked B/n up and laid him down in the cab of the truck. He groaned and wiggled around before becoming quiet again. "They seem to want something in there real bad." My dad says.

 "It's that sound." Cassandra says looking around. "like bees to honey." she finished. "Or Z's to shit." Murphy says in a monotone voice.I laugh lightly at the visualization, hey he's a dick but he does say funny things! I walk over to my dad and wrap my arm around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder. He lays his head on mine for a moment before Warren asks the guy if he knew about the zombies. "Hey, all the easy gas is gone!" the guy chuckled.

 "So what's the brilliant plan?" Murphy asks from his spot half in, half out of the car. "Die? Get eaten? Go home early?" He continues. "I got a plan!" I say jumping up and down. "if it involves sacrificing Murphy then no." Warren says, raising her eyebrow. I stop jumping up and down to playfully glare at her.

"okay then I have no plan." I say walking over to Addy and jumping onto her back. She stumbled a little but regained her footing and grasped onto my thighs. "What's that smell?" Addy asked. "oh that? That's Mack!" I laughed. Mack shot me a glare and poked me in the side making me snort.

 "The un-dead and gasoline." My dad said, looking at all of us. "both highly flammable so no fire arms of any kind." He finished. "Y/N shouldn't have a problem with that!" Warren said smiling. I grinned widely while removing myself from Addy's back. "No problem whatsoever!" I walked to the bed of the truck and pulled out my katana.

"ah-no. Y/N you're staying in the truck with your brother, doc and Murphy." My dad says hands on his hips. "what!" I yell stomping towards him, now I'm mad! "why not! you know I can handle myself! That's so not cool dad!" I say now facing him."Warren tell him he is being insane!" I look at her pleadingly. "He is right Y/N we need you to stay in the car and protect Murphy." Addy quickly jumps in, "you and doc are the only people we trust to watch him Y/N." Mack steps forward and looks at me.

 "we trust doc because he is the responsible one, and we trust you because you're scarier than warren. We all also know that you might panic being away from your five year old brother." He said gesturing towards the sleeping boy still tucked away in the truck.I sighed I knew they were right...I am way scarier than warren.

 "okay but you owe me!" I called walking back to the truck and climbing in the driver seat. I leaned my head against the seat and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, opening my eyes and I saw the group dispersing.

 Doc and Murphy climbed into the truck, Murphy in the back and doc shooing me into the passenger seat. Murphy sat a little too close to B/N and woke him up, it took him a few seconds to take in his surroundings, once he had he scrambled into my lap and away from Murphy.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

"Murphy do you have a blue 4?" I asked, looking through my cards, then glimpsing at his. "No, go fish." Murphy lied. "Murphy I literally just gave you my blue 4!" Doc grunted. "quit lyin man!" Murphy grumbled and slapped the card into my open palm.

"Thank you!" I grinned putting the pairs down. We had been playing go fish for a while now and Murphy kept trying to cheat, but we kept catching him. "wonder how it's going." Doc said, looking through the bloodied windshield.

 "haven't heard anything blow up...yet." Murphy mumbled. I glanced up at him to see the man in question looking at Doc's cards while he wasn't paying attention. I nudged Doc's knee and he whipped around almost headbutting Murphy. "Dude!" doc groaned "keep your eyes on your own cards!" Murphy groaned and slumped down in his seat.