Episode 1, chapter 3

I stood up quickly and dusted off my pants. "Oh my God guys are you okay?" I asked hugging addy. "yeah were good" she said as I moved on to hug doc while b/n was clinging to Mack. "awesome driving" she commented with a smirk.

 "thanks" I laughed. "for a second there I didn't think we were gonna make it" doc said. "warrens been teaching me well" I said hugging Mack. I grabbed b/n's hand and jumped out of the truck after hearing Hammond tell us to "check the vehicles."

"hey Mack" addy said pointing out a Z. Mack quickly took care of the rotting corpse. I picked up B/N and sat him on my hip. turning around a corner I saw a five Z's surrounding a cage. "hey guys"  I called to the three not far behind me.

 they quickly ran over and assessed the situation. we started to walk up to the cage, "what are they after?" Addy asked. "only one thing" came Mack's response.

 addy ran up on one of the Z's and piked it with her new z-whacker and Mack shot another one. I shifted b/n around so I was giving him a piggy-back ride.

 I slid my knife out of my holster on my thigh I quickly plunged it into the Z's head and re-tracted it spraying blood onto my face refreshing I though sarcastically. doc hit one with a crow bar one thing about that drug addicted old man...he can turn anything into a weapon. 

A zombie took notice of his fellow corpses falling around him and turned to attack I was to slow in removing my knife from another Z's head that I didn't see the attack until it was to late. it leaped at me grabbing onto my arms and trying to bite my face.

 I could smell its rotting breath. when it suddenly fell limp I look up to see a little green pocket knife being pulled out of the Z's brain. B/N looked at me with a proud smile which I gladly returned.

once all the zombie were down we notice a girl in the cage she was sitting in the middle with her head between her knees. "hey!" Mack said grabbing the bars. he pounded on the bars trying to get her attention...it didn't work.

 she looked to be...sleeping? Mack walked over to the door and broke open the lock going inside. "be careful she might be dead" addy said from the outside.

 "Mack" I said he looked at me quickly. I flipped my knife so i was holding the blade and extended it to him. he took it with a nod. he walked up to the girl and kneeled down. he reached his hand out and in the next second the girl had him pinned up against the bars of the cage with a knife to his throat.

 "woah woah!" addy called fearing for her lovers life I drew my pistol from my belt and aimed it at the girl through the bars. "well she ain't dead" doc said. "hey, hey its okay were good people we just saved you." 

addy said trying to calm the girl. she glanced over to me and saw b/n on my back and seemed to hesitate. she then took notice of my gun and tensed. "if you put down the knife I will put down my gun okay?" I asked.

 she stood there and looked me in the eyes. I raised my gun hand and slowly started to squat to the ground. she slowly copied my actions. I set my gun on the ground and she did the same with her knife. Mack lifted his arms up in surrender and left the cage. "sorry I didn't know where I was. I must have fallen asleep." she said. "Asleep?" I asked. "how long you been in this cage for." doc asked. "two days." the girl responded. "two days? Jesus Christ!" I said.

 time skip

we walked back to the school building and walked inside. I instantly heard a baby crying and my dads voice. I set b/n down, ran over to him and held my arms out. "oh thank God your here y/n" he said passing me the baby. I quickly cradled the crying baby and started shushing it.