-Mr.Perfection (2)-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Since the divorce, Wooyoung has endured five tough months, but he is gradually improving. Wooyoung had the strength to assert that he is at least okay through numerous breakdowns, panic attacks, and depressive episodes. He had lately arranged for his child to return home, which in a way served to divert him.

While Wooyoung knew the burning question his son wanted to ask he never got it. Woobin never questioned Wooyoung about it for whatever reason. Wooyoung is in a manner eternally grateful because he wasn't prepared to tell his kid the bad news. In any case, Wooyoung was aware that the youngster was not stupid nor unaware of the departure of his other father, but that the moment will come eventually and that he must be prepared.

In any case, Wooyoung's buddies have been his greatest blessing. They have assisted him in numerous ways in caring for Binnie while Wooyoung had to travel for work, helping him become stronger and stay on his feet. One person in particular who appeared more frequently was Mingi.

They've hit it all so beautifully since that night when they hung out as a group. In fact, everything has advanced because they now go on dates and engage in family-like activities. Even Wooyoung had presented him to his parents, who adored him to pieces. Not simply for his money, but also for the kind disposition he abandoned. Having him around for Wooyoung was honestly too good to be true after all they had learned about one another, yet occasionally he seemed wrong.

Mingi occasionally would just appear where Wooyoung was. Wooyoung initially thought it was cute and funny, but after a few more times, he found it to be frightful, especially since he hadn't let anyone know where he was going. His once-pleasant, effervescent mood would turn into excruciating dread every time he saw him across the street, but he was afraid to approach him.

He was wary of upsetting the other guy, especially after observing the homicidal glare he gave people whenever they spoke to him. Wooyoung was unaware of it until he unintentionally caught sight of the glance and the firm grip the stronger man was holding him in. It was warm, but now that he looked back, he saw that it was one of the obvious warning signs of someone becoming possessive.

Regardless, Wooyoung might be overly expressive, especially when his son developed an excessive fondness for Mingi. He therefore made every effort to control his paranoia and overthinking and put his attention on what would be to his advantage. But of course Wooyoung's life is not perfect.

Wooyoung heard his doorbell ring as he was getting ready for work after dropping his child off at school. He initially believed it might be one of his friends or maybe Mingi, whom he was trying to avoid, but when he glanced out the door, he saw someone he had never anticipated seeing—not ever since the divorce, of course.

"What are you-" he couldn't even finish his sentence feeling the warm hold on his hands.

"Baby, please...I'm so sorry for the hurtful words I said..all the unforgivable actions I've done that created this separation in our family ...youngie I love you and I miss you and our son so much, please...I promise you I'm a new man now...I gave up going to clubs and drinking and I'm trying to better myself all for my son...all for you to take me back...please" To see how vulnerable and guilty Chan looked, Wooyoung almost leaped at the opportunity to get their family back, but thinking of all the verbal abuse and gaslighting he experienced he never felt more turned off by the idea.

" Chan...listen I can see the change in your eyes yes but...I need time before I can even trust you...the memories just hurt too bad and it took me too long to get over them....however, I can't stop you from seeing your son at least...you deserve at least that but if you hurt him I hurt you..."