-Let Me Do The Work-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Finally some alone time. Yunho and Mingi were slowly kissing in Mingi's hotel room, as if they had all the time in the world. They never had much time to be alone together,so the moment their other friends left the house they took advantage of the time. They still had four days of vacation left before they were set to move on with the tour. It was a literal dream for both of them.....Spending four whole days encased in one other's arms.

4 full days for Mingi to recover from what he just asked for...
... what Yunho will be glad to do for him again.

As the two men intimately explore each other's bodies with their hands and tongues, Mingi's mind races with sensations and emotions. With each touch, he feels a surge of desire and pleasure, but as the intensity builds, a part of him begins to question their actions. Mingi's breathing quickens as he momentarily pulls away, his chest rising and falling heavily.

Looking into his partner's eyes, he sees the same passion reflected back at him, but there's also a hint of uncertainty. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" the Mingi asks, his voice slightly shaky, his gaze searching Yunho's for reassurance and confirmation.

Yunho's voice is soft and reassuring as he leans in closer, his eyes reflecting concern and care. "Hey, sweetheart, are you feeling scared?" He reaches out a hand, intending to offer comfort. "I promise I'll be gentle with you, and I'll stop when you want me too," he adds,  His tone
affectionate.

Mingi giggled shyly, kissing Yunho's nose in the process.

"I know it was my idea....especially with how much I've really thought about it....but I can't help being nervous" Mingi starts, gliding his fingertips up and down Yunho's ribs.

"If it makes any sense, I simply feel like I'm missing out on something. Like we could be giving each other twice as much pleasure as we think."

Yunho hums in acknowledgment as he continues to grind down on Mingi's thigh, sucking little pink splotches onto his neck.

"You sound as though you've daydreamed about it, ...have you?" Yunho moves his body to fully settle between the man's thick legs while he speaks into his skin.

"Well.. maybe a little" Mingi whispers back.

Yunho chuckled trailing kisses down Mingi's body, paying special attention to his collar bones, nipples, and belly button.

The elder man inhales into Mingi's soft sweet smelling, abdominal skin, while smirking "That is....so hot Mingi...why don't you tell me about them baby?" As he sucks and bites at Mingi's hips and upper thighs, his kisses become more sloppy. He also gently pushes his legs up and back to fully expose his private parts.

"I-I... um...god Yunnie that's embarrassing" Mingi stutters at the feel of Yunho's lips mouthing at the underside of his balls.

"Tell me," Yunho encourages as he begins to kiss the sensitive flesh.

"I imagined you...pinning me face down....a-and..." a small whimper mixed with pants slithered past Mingi's raw lips. "I imagined being pinned down while you grind i-inside me....against th-AH!"

Mingi gasps at the first contact of Yunho's tongue against his tight ass. His tongue slide slowly and delicately, leaving sweet kisses and kitten licks on his fluttering, tiny hole making Mingi tightly grip the blankets.

It felt so good- as good as Yunho made it seem. He wasn't used to feeling so small compared to the other which made him cover his flushed  face in the crook of his arm. Yunho observed his actions smiling but says nothing because he wanted Mingi to feel at ease. As much as he would love to see how pretty the younger boys looked getting eaten for the first time, he came respected him enough to not embarrass him to much.