-ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

..Choi Jongho....

The group's golden maknae, which gave them their ideal mysterious pirate appearance, blended perfectly with brief instances of adorable behavior. He was the biggest heartthrob and ultimately Ateez's baby, thus it was impossible for the older males to not baby him. However....they were unaware of how much cuter Jongho could actually become. Nobody was aware of Jongho's propensity to enter a headspace when he was alone....no one expected for him to enter a small, childlike headspace.

Family members were the only ones who initially knew about it, but they never pushed the subject, and Jongho was doing well by keeping his hidden space to himself.till a particular obnoxious hyung made the decision to barge into his room. In that instant, Jongho was unable to formulate the words to divert attention from the issue and explain it, which resulted in him sobbing. It was made worse by the fact that the members and their own selective listening themselves were able to hear his cries and quickly arrived in his room with Wooyoung.He had intended to simply hide in the restroom, but when he felt the warm arms hug him, he realized that wasn't much of an option.

Yunho....

Jongho was overjoyed at the new comfort he felt, and his body started to bubble with glee as Yunho gently stroked his fluffy hair and dabbed the tears rolling down his cheek. While the others were watching, he could hear Wooyoung being reprimanded as he looked up at the others, but his full focus was on the skillfully placed fingers stroking at his scalp. As much as everything seemed foggy, Jongho alway Hermès for that feeling when he fell asleep in Yunho's arms that night.

Jongho didn't recall much after he was able to leave that area, but he was aware of the tension in the hostel. He noticed how some of the members would stumble on their words around him or how they would almost swear but hold themselves back and it was all weird especially since they were always shouting and swearing.

That day was probably one of Jongho's longest days and the tension was killing him so he confronted them about it....but when Hongjoong let him know about what happened the previous night, Jongho tensed up quickly. The others quickly recognized the feeling and rushed to reassure the anxious boy. It took only that one jester for Jongho to open out completely.

He took careful to give them all the information he could think of, such as what the little space was, why it occurs, what can be done about it, and why he never said anything.even going so far as to explain how it all began. The guys were giving him their whole attention while watching him with the most sympathetic gaze as he spoke. Nobody interrupted or passed judgment, which helped bring back a little of that warm, fuzzy feeling. As soon as he was done telling everything, he was showered with hugs and the kindest comments from everyone. On that day, Jongho realized the boys were more than just his buddies; they were his family, and he adored them dearly.

The two eldest Hyung didn't hesitate to ask him about his favorite dishes or what changes he wanted to make to his room. And of course, the woosan duo were so delighted that they asked him loads of questions about his favorite toys. With so many inquiries, it was just chaos, but Jongho didn't mind.

From that day forward, the members made it their task to showered him with so much love and affection. He cherished how they shared games with him, told him goodnight tales, and did so much more. He literally loves it all and from that point on, everything was ideal for him—that is, until Yeosang unintentionally slid into little space—