-ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ?-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Wooyoung and Hongjoong demonstrated what best friends should be. They did everything together as they grew up, including eating, playing, and exploring. As they became older and moved into the same apartment together, their bond grew stronger. Even though Hongjoong was a little older than Wooyoung, to him, Hongjoong was like his little baby brother.

Hongjoong was innocent and kind, wanting to provide happiness to everyone, while Wooyoung, was a little more feisty and tried his hardest to shield Hongjoong from the harsh reality of the world . Whatever the case, they were savoring every moment of being single and living their lives successfully . Together, they had been successful in landing jobs as stylists at kq entertainment, which was the number one business in Seoul. These two divas were tasked with making their chosen model look absolutely gorgeous on camera, and they never failed to execute the theme perfectly.

Working together was enjoyable for them , mainly because it allowed them to interact and keep eachother company. They enjoyed being in the company and doing their dream jobs but, they both somehow fell in love with their idols. Wooyoung ended up developing feelings for his hyung, Yunho, whereas Hongjoong developed feelings for his model, Mingi.

Similar to Wooyoung and Hongjoong, Mingi and Yunho were close friends despite having quite different personalities. Yunho had a tender heart from birth. With his puppy-like demeanor, he constantly made people smile everywhere he went. In contrast to his companion, Mingi was enigmatic and fierce. Even the straightest of men would get shivers as he moved about, all because he held himself in dominance.

As Mingi spent more time with Hongjoong, he began to develop an infatuation for the innocent boy. He admired the boy's sweetness and his insatiable curiosity , and let's not forget he also loved his bright smile and contagious laughter.

Yunho on the other hand adored Wooyoung's sas and spicy demeanor from the first day they bumped into eachother. Yunho fell for Wooyoungs bold, loud personality within an instant of them meeting and it was simply impossible for this hyperactive duo to not get along .

Overtime, the WooJoong team succeeded to get both of their crushes to ask them out after around six months ,and they were elated when they found out they were asked out in similar ways.

Things were still wonderful a year into their relationship. Both Wooyoung and Hongjoong adore their relationships, yet something seemed off to Wooyoung. It all began a few weeks ago when Wooyoung, Yunho, Mingi, and Hongjoong went on a double date. They all agreed to go a picnic together in the park. Together, they chatted, ate, and laughed while relaxing on a picnic blanket with yellow and white patterns. Wooyoung couldn't resist thinking about how great it would be to have sex with his partner, Mingi, and Hongjoong as he watched Hongjoong's small frame get sucked up by Mingi's large frame.

As days passed, the vision grew more and more oppressive. Don't get me wrong, Wooyoung enjoyed his intimacy with Yunho, but he treated him too gently. He constantly made love to Wooyoung, which he adored , but at the same time the sadistic curious side of him wanted to know about the sensation of rough, hateful sex. He was often aroused when Hongjoong talked about having sex with Mingi during their pillow talks.

He'd mention how dominating and abusive Mingi would thrust into his sweet spot which always led him to heaven, and he honestly wanted that more then ever.....which led him to start plotting. Wooyoung began thinking of ways to get all three of them to have sex with him, and after a bit of thinking he came up with a good idea.