-New Vocalist??-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥
Inspired by Soojinnie_
————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
This was inspired by a book I read a while back just don't remember the author's name sorry 😞
✎...

Music Bank...

The event where kpop idols have the chance to display their talents, win awards and most of all make the best meme moments with their MC/'s but for Ateez, they were a little agitated with one of the two MCs. Like every typical Music Bank interview, two groups are present and today it so happened to be Ateez and their great friends Stray Kids. It started off as a cool interview with fairly tame questions before the mc got to the topic of Wooyoung and Changbin.

" soooo on to the real tea, Wooyoung, Changbin I heard that you've dated, how did that go? Why did you separate?" That question raised some brows for the groupmates around the duo. They all noticed his Wooyoung slightly snickered and how Changbin smiled with a blush to his cheeks as he played with the hair on the back of his neck. For the duo they seemed prepared for this question to come up, but for both groups it was already a shocker to find out that Wooyoung used to date Changbin.

There was an even greater confusion for the Members of Ateez, especially since they had been in LA for a portion of their training days , but the more they thought about it, everything was beginning to make sense. Yes they shared separate companies ,but their apartments were really close to one another which was the missing piece in everything. It explained how frequently they'd seen Changbin walking in and out of the building when they didn't know him too well, or the strange noises they'd hear from Wooyoungs room at night.

" oh it was a fun experience...but we made a mutual separation " Changbin said looking at Wooyoung who just so happened to be standing next to him.

" yeah we got too overwhelmed with our schedules not matching up so we just decided to give our all into our fans and remain friends" Wooyoung followed up smiling back at Chan.

" aww that's sooo cute!That explains how comfortable you two are around eachother as friends " The small fanboy moment from the smaller male MC made the other members smile a little bit. "glad that y'all could work so professionally, now-"

"Wooyoung, top or bottom?" The MC asked yet another steamy question to which seemed to make everyone stiffen all over again , and considering how this interview was broadcasted, the leaders knew there were two ways that this could've went:

1. People could feel the tension and discomfort and bash KBS for neglecting idols feelings and pressuring them to disclose private issues

2. People would be too distracted by the fact that Ateez's Wooyoung and Stray Kids Changbin had been in a romantic relationship without anyone knowing.

In either scenario, Hongjoong felt that it would be bad either way , but chose to keep his face as neutral as possible, but he could tell for the rest it would be a challenge. Through light glances he could see the tension getting to some of his members as well as Stray Kids members simply because of the small fidgets he recognized or facial expressions in others.

But again the duo seemed like it was a regular question. It in fact through everyone else off when Wooyoung giggled before answering "bottom".

"Ohhhh so you like to be on the receiving end? Why am I not too surprised" the taller MC  smirked before turning his attention back to Changbin. "So Changbin was Wooyoung a screamer?"

"I won't out him too much , but just know he's s sucker for hair pulling and choking " Changbin smirked as Wooyoung flushed red covering his face and the others looked at the leaders in hopes to put a stop to this interview.