-Gay For You-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...
PotatoSoul

Mingi was so fucking confused.

It wasn't because of the annoying college courses he had to take, it wasn't because of the dance team or music club he was in that stressed him out daily or his designer internship, it was all because of his best friend and roommate Yunho.

They'd been friend since diapers and they never planned on separation from one another side. Isn't that perfect right? No, the farthest from .

See the Issue is... their sexuality's were different. While Yunho was as straight as a circle, Mingi was as straight as a line....or so he thought. At first Mingi thought he had a simple admiration for the other male, especially with how he'd manage to do anything he puts his mind to. But slowly the more he thought to himself, the more he began to feel as though this wasn't just your typical admiration.

When Mingi began having dreams of his hyung, at first he freaked out and avoided the other but after a bit of thinking he realized that he can't possibly hold a grudge against yunho....its not his fault he's hot...

Anyway the dreams started to become for frequent, each ending in a new sinister way.. but Mingi didn't feel mad about it...he was just confused. To add to it, he began to really look at Yunho...he observed the way the others lips would move when he spoke, the way his eyes would light up over something exciting...the way he'd look when he wore those muscles tees that hugged his body.

Yeah this wasn't normal...

Mingi found himself growing more and more attracted to his best friend and he had to embrace it. He knew that ignoring the other would just make him miserable especially since they did everything together...and even if he were able to distance himself he knew he was incapable of it.He'd simply grown addicted to not only Yunho's personality, but his presence...his body...his face.

Eventually the thoughts were becoming too much to handle and the confusion was making Mingi even more frustrated. He'd never felt the way he did about Yunho with anyone. Not even with the girls he's messed with or dated in the past. So with him being stuck he decided to ask the next best people.....

......
" oh you're so gay for him"

" Shut it Wooyoung that doesn't help" Mingi whined out sipping on his bubble tea

"don't listen to him Mings, from the looks of it maybe you're bi-curious?" San said. At that thought Mingi stiffened. He never really thought of it like that but at the same time, he's never felt that attraction for another man...just Yunho.

" no I don't think that's it...I'm not attracted to any other man...just him... this is so stressful" mingi sighed to himself poking at his meal. He gently felt the warm hand on his shoulder which did a good job grounding him but still his mind was in a twist.

" Mingi what do you like about Yunho, let's start from there" Seonghwa said

" well....I just...I like everything about him...his laugh...his smile...how caring he is...his body is just so perfect..his lips look so-"

" cut it out before you get a boner will you" Wooyoung said earning a laugh from San. Mingi's cheeks flushed bright red at the Wooyoungs words but he didn't say anything since Seonghwa was already scolding them.