-𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Finally...

Exams were over, and the eight boys desired nothing more , but to hang out with eachother and celebrate. The boys had been friends their entire lives, even going as far as going to the same university together.

Despite Jongho being the lone Freshman, and Hongjoong and Seonghwa being juniors, they made the most of their busy schedules and took any chance to hang out they could. It was time to relax, and what better place to relax than in their new home. Now that the anxieties were over and everyone had successfully passed their exams, it was simply the perfect idea versus partying the night away with strangers.

At first the boys lived in the dorm buildings together. Stuck in the cramped building with some of them stuck with random strangers. Luckily for them, Seonghwa was given a house close to the school by his parents since they wanted them to have their space. Seonghwa's family loved the other boys to death, especially Jongho as they refereed to him as their baby.

Anyway the moment Seonghwa told the boys the great news they jumped to the opportunity, and thanks to Seonghwa's parents they were able to move in with their own customized rooms. While half the boys rooms were masculine, half had just the right amount of femininity to please the other half which made them in love with this house.

The boys hardly had a chance to settle in, so now that finals were over it was time to get comfortable and have some fun. When Yunho suggested throwing a small celebration for just them, they jumped on the idea. As usual, Seonghwa was in charge of alcohol, while Mingi was in charge of edibles and marijuana.

Jongho and San were stuck on non-alcoholic drinks to act as chasers for the bitter liquid they were going to drink. Yeosang and Hongjoong were in charge of the food items which left the task of coming up with entertainment to fall onto Yunho and Wooyoung. It was finally time to start the party after they had all finished setting everything up in the living room.

Infront of them was a few rolled blunts as well as some brookies that had a bit of a twist.  Just next to them was a row of different alcohols from sweet to strong and shot glasses. The interesting thing about this whole small gathering was that they had never crossed faded before.

While some people are experts at managing their alcohol, others couldn't manage even one shot of pink Whitney-laced lemonade. The same thing applied to the group's marijuana heads.

Just picturing the mayhem that would result from mixing booze and narcotics was alarming for some of the boys, but regardless of the constant voice telling them to not do it, they ignored it. Whatever transpires during this hangout session is left in the air and unconsidered because tonight was about forgetting. In this group Seonghwa, Mingi, Yeosang, and Wooyoung were the pot enthusiasts and the others were pro drinkers,that were already wild when tipsy, so the idea of mixing was something crazy.

" alright! First joint of the night, who wants to hit it first?" Mingi spoke picking one of the many blunts off the table.

" I think the new smokers should try smoking first" Yeosang said still stuffing his face with chicken

" if that's the case then y'all non drinkers grab these shot glasses and drink while we smoke"

" I agree with Hongjoong, let's do it that way , but after we eat"