-ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

" mmmmm" Yeosang pushed through his last effort, letting out a soft hum. His veins were protruding at the excessive use of muscle that he was using. Rivers of sweat trickled down his sharp jawline onto the floor below him but he was simply too locked in on his work out. Groaning, he pulled himself up for the very last time before letting go of the bar and falling to his feet. He let out a tiny sigh and reached for his towel that was hanging from the machine. Using his free hand, he picked up his water bottle and quickly took a sip while wiping off the sweat that was clinging to his skin.

He could feel the strain in his body gradually releasing with each sip of the fresh water. Aside from his body hurting from a strenuous two-hour workout, he felt great, no, he felt amazing and incredibly energized. This session was another great one just like the others, but this time was a little more special because his partner was working out with him, even after knowing how much he didn't like it.

Yeosang had four great loves in life: working out, his boyfriend, his friends, and his family. So when his boyfriend Yunho asked if Yeosang could help him with his core strength , he was overjoyed and happy to help. Yeosang experienced a sense of vigor and strength after each of his working out so being able to share that with someone so near and dear made him excited.  For him working out helped him to clear his head and almost completely relieve the tension of his hectic daily schedule when Yunho couldn't fix it.

Yeosang didn't know when it began, but after the first few visits to the gym and after observing the effects, he was delighted. He was usually smaller than his friends when he was younger, and he frequently faced insults about his physique which made him very self-conscious. It got worse when one of his old friends stole the guy he was obsessing over. At that time Yeosang hit his lowest . He felt unlovable, and blamed his physique for his rejection and lack of love, so as a result he began wearing bigger clothing and keeping to himself.

Things changed though once he met Yunho. Out of everyone and anything, Yunho probably played the biggest part in getting Yeosang to start loving his physique more and more every day after they first met. He didn't realize he needed all those words of encouragement until Yunho came along. The words Yunho would say made Yeosang feel determined ...they made him feel wanted and gave him hope which was all very new to him . Even though Yunho disliked exercise unlike Yeosang , he never once made Yeosang feel uncomfortable or ashamed of being a gym rat. He even went so far as to alter his eating habits specifically for Yeosang in support of his healthy habit which made Yeosang fall in love even more.

Constantly Yeosang made every effort to persuade Yunho by outlining all the wonderful benefits it may provide for both his mind and body. So when Yunho asked, saying no wasn't even an option. What he didn't expect though was to see just how whiny his boyfriend could be.

"! God damn it! This is why I stick to dancing" Yunho grumbled for the millionth time

" be careful Yunnie...and besides is not that bad it's good for you and it'll help you with stamina for your dancing" Yeosang giggled kissing the pouting boys cheek.

" yeah yeah whatever"While Yeosang appreciated the alone time where they could work out together...he found the boys insufferable complaints kind of entertain. Like Watching his lover try to perform bench presses with not even that heavy of a weight made Yeosang laugh so much his abs hurt. While he did try his best to concentrate on his workouts, but he couldn't help smiling whenever he saw his cute boyfriend struggling.