-Spin The Bottle-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

"Please please pleaseeee! You promised!"

" Beomgyu I don't want to, you know I'm not a party person and I don't even like loud music like that" Jongho grumbled back fumbling with his keys to get into the dorm

" Mmm!!! You told me you'd go with me last time come on I promise it'll be fun" Beomgyu whined for the umpteenth time in the last hour.  They'd been at this for far too long and Jongho's patience was running incredibly thin but Jongho didn't have it in him to yell at other. He did in fact promise the other that they would go to the next party but at the same time he was drunk when he said it.

With an exasperated sigh, Jongho rolled his eyes at Beomgyu's persistent pleading and reluctantly made his way over to the couch, feeling the weight of his friend's anticipation trailing behind him like a persistent shadow. He sank into the cushions, resigned to endure Beomgyu's relentless persuasion tactics. As Beomgyu launched into his impassioned spiel about the party, Jongho half-listened, his mind already wandering elsewhere, his attention drifting like a leaf on the wind. Each reason Beomgyu presented seemed to fall on deaf ears, Jongho's gaze fixed on some distant point in the room as he mentally calculated all the reasons he'd rather stay home.

Jongho has never been much of a party person. He prefers the comfort of his own company, spending his time immersed in video games or lost in the pages of a good book. While he doesn't mind the occasional house party, the idea of attending a chaotic frat party doesn't appeal to him. He knows that such gatherings are typically filled with alcohol-fueled antics and rowdy behavior, which are far removed from his interests. Despite Beomgyu's insistence, Jongho is hesitant to join in on the chaos and would much rather stick to his usual pastimes.

Jongho found house parties to be much more enjoyable than frat parties. He preferred the laid-back atmosphere of having close friends around, casually hanging out, drinking, and smoking. Frat parties, on the other hand, were a completely different scene for him. They were filled with immature behavior like doing keg stands, pulling pranks, or engaging in activities he wasn't comfortable with, like orgies with strangers. He particularly disliked being surrounded by desperate, sex-deprived students. Plus, he didn't want to be the third wheel to Beomgyu and his taken friends. All Jongho wanted tonight was to relax and game with his online buddies.

"Hyungggggg you're not listening!

" I am I am! I'm so not ignoring you right now see" Jongho said earning another childish whine which has him rolling his eyes again.

" fine I guess you'll just miss Seonghwa" Beomgyu said folding his arms and turning away pouting.

"wait Seonghwa's going ??" Jongho questioned perking up. Hearing that Seonghwa would be going to this party piqued Jongho's attention. He'd been infatuated on the older guy since he met him in dance class his freshman year. Seonghwa was a junior at the time, and he also served as the teacher's assistant for the dance class in which he had been put. So, by luck, he was able to see the beauty every day for the entire semester. Anyway, since that day, Jongho has worked tirelessly to attract the attention of the other, but it has never been successful. Perhaps this was due to his attractive appearance, sex appeal, and voice. Regardless, Jongho was not interested in having sex with Seonghwa. He merely wanted to hold Seonghwa and appreciate him as much as he deserved, but luck was not on his side.

" duhh he's literally the second most important person in the frat but you don't wanna come so it doesn't ma—"

" I'll go" Jongho said eagerly earning a victorious smirk from Beomgyu

"Wow, all it took was for me to say something about your little crush, and you folded. I'm not sure whether I should be insulted or hurt but either way, it'll be great." Beomgyu said smiling as he walked away, then quickly stopped and turned back to Jongho.