-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ-

🌧️𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩🌧️

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
•Tw•
Suicide
✎...

It's been like this for a while . The consistent going out drinking and then having sex was getting overwhelming with Yunho.

For Yunho the relationship him and San were supposed to have was strictly for pleasure, but San felt different. He was growing in love with Yunho everytime they hung out, but it hurt being stuck as a fuck buddy.

While one was helplessly in love , the other just wanted to fuck and move on. Tonight was once again one of those nights. And although the sex was great, it felt so dirty." you never cease to amaze me Sannie...your such a great friend"

"Yeah...what are friends for..."Being called a friend stung ,but San tried his best to hide it. He could only stare at the love of his life with a small pout. He wanted so badly for this friends with benefits to turn into a relationship , but it's just not happening. Sans thoughts were broken into as his phone rang.

" you should get that..I'll be in the shower" and just like that he watched Yunho get up and walk away. No cuddling...no words of affirmation...just pure coldness... sighing once more he picked up his ringing phone before answering the phone.

" hey Seonghwa, everything alright why'd you call?"

" hey can I not call my baby brother ? I missed you"

" awww that's sweet , you should visit"

" well if you must know...Sannie I have a surprise for you!"

" what is it Hwa"

Seonghwa, Sans older brother.. the perfectionist of the family. Yeah Sans family loved him but not as much and they did their dear oldest Seonghwa. He was the golden child and he was also the beauty with brains. San was always jealous as a child but as he grew older he realized he had no need to envy him. Especially when he has his love Yunho Yeah the delusion was settling in, San had lost his mind thinking there was something more between the two.

" I'm moving to your area "

" are you?! That's so exciting I can't wait to see you! You have to stay with me! When will I see you Hyung?"

" aww your so sweet and I should be arriving by tonight "

" perfect I'll be sure to stay home then, I'll see you love you HwaHwa"

" love you too Sannie"

San smiled as he hung up the phone on his brother. It's been ages since he'd seen him and he was super stoked that he was coming back from Japan.

" so who what that San ? Or should I say "Sannie"?"San blushed just thinking of the possibly of Yunho being jealous. Maybe he does feel something for San? Regardless it felt good hearing the slight bitterness

"oh nothing just my brother checking up on me...now come back and cuddle me"even tho San knew that was the response he was gonna get...it didn't hurt to try right? All his hope and positive manifesting was starting to falter and San felt at a loss.

" .. i didn't even know you had a brother.... but anyway I have work ,so I gotta go"

" oh okay... bye yu-"Before San could even say goodbye Yunho was already gone. His eyes began to blur quickly. His cheeks dampen as the ache in his heart became overwhelming. With a sigh he stumbled to the bathroom trying his best to ignore the prickling pain in his body. He then took a shower and started getting ready for a day of errands.