-ʀᴜʟᴇ #1-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Wooyoung has been dating his partner for nearly three years. Although he adored him dearly, their relationship was anything but normal. There were guidelines that the two of them agreed upon, one of which was to refrain from screaming. Even while it might appear simple, Wooyoung had to deal with it despite being a well-known YouTuber.

It was simple for Wooyoung to fix this by recording while Jongho wasn't home, but it was still challenging for him to play video games with his friends Mingi, Yunho, San, and Seongwha. Once they're together, the games they play can become very intense. Today was like any other day with Wooyoung playing games with his group. They chose WorldWarZ today. As they were setting up Jongho had just gotten home from his acting job, and he was tired.

" hey baby" jongho said walking behind Wooyoung kissing his neck.

Wooyoung giggle turning around and kiss Jongho on the lips " Jjongbear! Welcome home baby"

Before separating, they exchanged a couple more kisses while grinning. When Jongho saw Wooyoung wearing his yellow sweatshirt, he couldn't help but smile. Wooyoung was a jewel in his eyes, and anytime he saw him wearing a hooded sweatshirt and striped socks, he just wanted to eat him up. Hw simply loved that boy too much....so much that it was sickening

" you look so good..." jongho said holding Wooyoungs hips

" thank you jjong but behave yourself...I'm sure you had a long day and need rest so go to bed" Wooyoung said while removing the boys hands. Seeing the pout on Jongho's face made him giggle kissing it away quickly

" you bout to play the game ?"

" mhmm I made a promise to them...apparently I've been neglectful" Wooyoung said rolling his eyes

"Maybe I should punish you for that when I wake up later" Jongho was now kissing on the boy more forcing moans from him. " just be quiet k ? You know the rules"

" mmmm yes sir I'll be good" Wooyoung said watching Jongho walk away

As Jongho walked to the bedroom, Wooyoung sat in his gaming chair putting on his headphones. He joined the party the boys were in and they immediately started playing. About 10 minutes into the game, Wooyoung found himself in a tight corner. They all had made a bet prior to the game, and Wooyoung was about to lose.

" fucking hell San, be oh so for real right now quit stealing my kills dickhead!" Wooyoung said aggressively. Hearing the laughed around him was pushing him so much closer to yelling at everyone in the call.

Whenever he gamed, he gamed hard and now that there was a bet in the mix he was about to make it his task to not lose. Just as Wooyoung thought he was safe, Wooyoung let out a frustrated groan as the game ended.

" San you can suck my fucking dick! You didn't earn that win"Wooyoung yelled

" ahahahah! Don't be so pressed babe you'll get it next time" Yunho said

" but did I ask for your opinion ? No I fucking didn't! he kept riding my dick this whole game and stole all my kills!"

" awww San you made the princess mad" Mingi laughed