-ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

It was a beautiful morning in the Kim household. The young couple and the children were both asleep, and the house was peaceful. Seonghwa was first startled awake by the chirping of the birds. He yawned while sitting up in bed as the brilliant, dazzling sun poked through the blinds. His shirt was slipping off his shoulder and that his hair was ruffled as he rubbed his eyes looking around the room.

As he looked down he saw his husband sleeping peacefully which made him smile. He loved that man so much and waking up to him everyday was what made him want to keep on living. After a little stretch, he tried to stand up but was stopped by a warm chest.

" stayyy..." Hongjoong murmmered into the males neck. Seonghwa giggled sweetly before turning around and facing the sleepy Hongjoong . He smiled kissing his head.

" baby you have work today" Seonghwa whispered in the man's ear, watching as the male snuggled more into his chest. He loved when he acted like this, a soft squishy baby that just wanted attention.

" I don't have work today...it's my day off so cuddle me and love me" Hongjoong whined out kissing the boys chest

" fine fine but we gotta get up when the kids get up but for now I'll cuddle with you"

That's exactly what they did. Seonghwa closed his eyes stroking Hongjoong's hair while humming lightly. Hongjoong loved whenever Seonghwa sang hun to sleep. He always felt relaxed and safe in the arms of his wife. Hongjoong didn't know where he'd be if he hadn't met Seonghwa, he loved him so much.

When he first saw Seonghwa it felt like his world became colorful. The boy was working at a cafe and was serving him his drink. It's so cliché, but Hongjoong could never forget that day.

As he laid in his arms he thought about everything him and Seonghwa had gone through....the good...the bad....the innocent.....the spicy. He was happy to be with this man, and now that he has so many kids with him, he couldn't be happier.

He two 7 year old twins name Yunho and Yeosang
A set of 5year old twins named Mingi  and San
A 2 year old named Wooyoung
And finally their 10 month baby Jongho

Let's just say they were ecstatic to be parents. Even with all their chaos.

The duo remained sleep for a few more hours until....

" daddyyy! Mommy ! Jjong's crying" Yunho said as he shook their shoulders

Seonghwa being the light sleeper he was, woke up first and started smiling. He gave the boy a smile kissing his cheek then getting up . Hongjoong had woken up due to the shaking as well as the lost of warmth from Seongwha. He smiled pulling Yunho down onto the bed and playing with his hair and tickling him. As the duo were in their own world of laughter and giggles, Seonghwa had made his way to the nursery where he saw a whining squirming Jongho.

Seonghwa picked up the boy kissing his chubby cheeks before preparing for his feeding and changing . As Seongwha was feeding Jongho, he felt the warmth of his husband as he back hugged him. He smiled up at Hongjoong pecking his lips before turning his attention back to a satisfied Jongho.

" baby...we should take the kids to the park...they've been begging to go .." Seonghwa suggested as Hongjoong hummed lightly pecking his neck

" ooo can we can we please mommy and daddy?" Yunho asked with his adorable puppy eyes made Seongwha smile.