-Taming The Brat (2)-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
lix1os
✎...

From that day forward everything went right back to square one. Yunho was still agitated at the hypocrisy but he couldn't let that cloud his mind. For Yeosang he was losing his mind in sickening silence. All he could think of during his time alone was the words they shared and how things could've went differently, but still he made no effort to approach the boy even if his feelings were all twisted into a spiraling ball.

Regardless their two weeks had finally caught up to them and it was now performance day. Each group will perform to get a chance to perform in the schools show which is essential in getting noticed by companies. Therefore, Yunho put a thousand percent and more into perfecting the routine and now that it was time to perform for their strict advanced dance teacher, he'll be damn if he makes Yeosang's petty attitude get in the way of his perfect score and focused thoughts .

Previously a group just went before the YunSan duo but still the two did short movements in preparation for their turn. The teacher didn't go down the list with the name but instead picked the groups out of a bowl. Yeosang and Hongjoong had just performed a beautiful contemporary jazz piece and of course everyone loved it including the teacher. With all the praises they got you'd assume they would have a guaranteed opportunity to perform in the showcase , but  Yunho couldn't let that ruffle his feathers. He's been dancing for years and he refused to lose.... not without a hard fight.

" alright next performance is.....Oo Yunho and San" At those words by the teacher, the duo gave eachother a few words of encouragement before they got to the center of the floor standing in their starting position. All eyes were on them obviously because of how attractive they were but at the same time because of how diverse their dancing was. The room grew silent as the music began to play.

Taking a deep breath the duo looked at each other before everything went blank. As the music took off the duo danced to perfection stunning the audience completely. Their start was so strong mixed in with the semi erotic faces added into the intensity of the dance. As loud as everyone was around them the duo didn't let that stop them as they progressively moved closer to eachother. The mix of hip hop and sensual contemporary blended together perfectly as they grabbed at eachothers napes.

When the song came to an end everyone eas in a fit of excitement and enjoyment but the duo didn't care too much. They were too absorbed in one another's eyes to even process the song was over. As they let out one last breath they smiled at eachother giving eachother the biggest hug. Words didn't need to be exchanged for the duo to know they were proud of the other but their moment was cut short when Yunho felt a harsh tug on his wrist. Before you know it they were in another empty classroom.

" for fuck sakes Yeo-" his words were taken from his throat as he was pushed into the now locked door. Yunho's world was spinning at the soft lush lips implanting with his. It felt too perfect...too sweet. Slowly the softened began to grow angry and possessive. Pieces of clothing began to scatter into a small on the floor as the hungry kisses traveled. Small whines etched out of Yunho's mouth at the radiating heat spiking at each kiss. Breathy moans filled the air as they moved to the large desk in the room. In a way Yunho forgot how strong Yeosang is as the boy lifted him onto the table. As the duo separated they could see the faint line of spit glistening in the slightly brightened room.

" Yeo-mfph" Yunho huffed as his chest was pushed into the hard wood. The cold wood brand shivers down his body making his nipples grow harder. Whining he tried to sit back up only for his arms to be pushed behind his back by the tight grip. In this moment, Yunho couldn't help wondering how in the world he never noticed how strong his best friend was.