-Kitten?-

𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛☁️
————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

" hyung, you sure you don't want a ride? You know I don't mind waiting for you " San asked Seonghwa for the what seemed like the millionth time.

"I'll be alright, Sannie." Seongwha looked up at San from his desk and said, "I promise, so head home." San said goodbye one more time before going to the elevator, despite his hesitation after receiving one more comforting glance from Seongwha. Seonghwa could see his friend's slight pout on his face the entire time, which made him giggle.

As usual, San was a cute baby when it came to Seongwha rejecting him. He'd get all pouty and whiny and of course it would force Seongwha's mothering side to make an appearance. He grinned slightly as he glanced at the final file he had to figure out before he could go. People were bidding farewell, and the office was slowly but surely becoming empty by the seconds leaving a few people stressing to meet their deadline.

After figuring out the numbers accurately at last, Seonghwa sent it to the team leader, packed his belongings in his bag, and closed his laptop for the evening. He took sure, of course, to check everything again before shutting off the computer for the evening. After gathering his necessities, he said farewell to his fellow employees and proceeded down the hallway towards the elevator.

All he could hear during the entire stroll was the sound of his shoes hitting walls, tricking his mind into believing he was being followed. He glanced down at his watch as he waited patiently for the elevator and noticed that it was almost eight o'clock. He rubbed his head and groaned, attempting to stave off the exhaustion that was about to overwhelm him. In all honesty he was ecstatic that it was Friday so he could have the opportunity to catch up on some much needed sleep. Trust me , he didn't hate his job but at times it got completely overwhelming to deal with.

As usual, he had a tough day because his employer kept giving him more stuff to do. The work was obviously quick, but Seongwha's meticulous tendencies and constant paranoia frequently force him to depart much later than expected. Nevertheless, the higher ups didn't seem to worry too much about Seonghwa doing overtime ,because they all understood how much they depended on Seongwha. Seonghwa was the best worker in the accounting area while San was the best model here so it only made sense that they were able to bend the rules to their Benefit.

Seongwha silently cheered upon hearing the elevator's light ding before entering and pressing the first floor. Usually, he would use the elevator to get to the parking lot, but since his car was in the repair today and he couldn't drive, he had to rely on public transportation.

As he leaned back against the railing, he observed the numbers gradually decreasing till they reached the main floor. As he stepped off, he said farewell to the security officer and headed outside. He shivered when a rush of wind kissed his bare skin as soon as he walked outside into the cool breeze. With a moan, he ran his hands through his hair, recalling that he had forgotten his jacket in the car. Rolling his eyes he shoved his hand into his jacket pulling it extra close before walking to the pick up spot for his taxi. He was honestly so thankful he had did this in advance otherwise his fingers would've been numb by the time getting could even confirm the ride.

He sat calmly on the bench, waiting for his transport. He eventually succumbed to boredom and started playing a pointless mobile game that appeared on an advertisement. He became lost in the game for a while until he heard an automobile beep. Glancing up, he grinned to discover that it was, coincidentally, his cab. He got up quickly and thanked the driver of the taxi as he got inside. As the man drove home, Seonghwa's mind began to wander.