-A Lesson For Liars-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

It was just another day in the ATEEZ household. Everyone had a day off from their busy jobs while some opted to work from home. In this case Jongho had decided to work from home instead of at the office. He had been sitting in their shared office trying to finish as much work as possible when suddenly Yeosang waltzed into the room. At first Jongho was so lodged into his work, but when he smelt the familiar fruity fragrance, he rose his head in a smile.

" hi baby, what's the matter?" Jongho asked watching as the boy moved next to him before sitting snuggly on his lap.

" nothing...I just needed you to tell me if this outfit is too much before I go " At the mention of his outfit, Jongho found his eyes traveling down the boys body. First thing he noticed, was the fluffy pink sweater that showed of the tone lightly abbed stomach, then he noticed the light washed flared jeans that hugged the males figure perfectly. He looked too damn good... especially for only going to someone's house

" you sure you just going to visit Hyunjin?"

" yeahhh why? You wanna come with? " Yeosang asked with innocent eyes and a tilted head . That's the thing Jongho hated about boyfriend. He hated how the other's eyes had such an affect on him and could easily take any idea that Yeosang could do anything bad away. He knew Yeosang wasn't as innocent as it seemed but getting that look easily gave him the benefit of the doubt.

" you know what never mind.. sorry baby I gotta finish up this work...but you look beautiful" Jongho whispered pressing a kiss on the other males neck. Yeosang but his lip trying to bite back the moan from the soft assault on his neck. Just as quick as the bubbling excitement in Yeosang's stomach started it was taken away bringing his attention back to the talking male . "have fun baby and please be careful and come back at a good time. Call me if you need anything" Jongho said in which Yeosang got off his lap and walked away.

As the other walked away, Jongho couldn't help scanning his eyes at the others outfit once more. Something deep within the back of his head were setting off alarms as his suspicion grew, but just as quick as they formed they went away.
' my Sangie would never lie so stop' Jongho said to himself. Putting his headphones back on he got right back to work.

The moment Jongho had gotten done he lightly stretched in his chair before closing his laptop and standing to his feet. Another groan came out his mouth as his muscles ached with soreness. ' how long had he been in this chair' he asked himself. Shaking his head he walked out into the shared kitchen to see Seonghwa cooking and Hongjoong sitting on the counter.

" hey Hyungs"

" oh hey Jongho, glad to see you're alive it's been damn near 10 hours since you've been in that room" Seonghwa said while he stirred at the pot. At their words Jongho looked down at his phone to see it was now 10 pm. The change of time was such a shock to him since he didn't think he was in that office that long. Had he really spent close to 10 hours working? It didn't make any sense to him as he felt he'd been in that office for at max 5 hours but I guess time flies when you're busy.

" damn I'm sorry if I worried you guys...also where's everyone it's too quiet"

" oh they went out to that new club, you didn't know that?"

" wait club? What club did they go to and why didn't you two go" Jongho followed up walking to the fridge and grabbing himself some water.

" well Hongjoong was in one of his cuddly moods just like me and we also didn't wanna leave you by yourself in this bigass echoy apartment" Seonghwa said oblivious to the angry pout he was receiving next to him.