-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

He went for a walk—a short, calm stroll—in search of some alone time away from his butler and closest friend Yunho. Without a doubt, he loved him dearly, yet there were moments when Seonghwa found being alone to be more soothing. The tiny patter of the weeping sky changed everything about this walk for the better . Seonghwa had gotten very sentimental about today's rainy weather because of how cozy it made him feel.

He was simply going about his daily business as his svelte black dress shoes skidded lightly down the sidewalk as continuous droplets hit his all-black umbrella.

At times like these, Seonghwa felt most grateful. He was at ease, as though the weight of the world were off his shoulders. He wanted to be normal and get away from this obscenely wealthy lifestyle, but as the new owner of the rapidly expanding company he had inherited from his father, that goal was impossible to fulfill.

Regardless he made the most of his free time and enjoyed spending time by himself, listening to the sounds of the world. As he roamed the streets , Seonghwa felt as though his footsteps could be heard for miles because the area was so peaceful. Raindrops tapped against the concrete, as individuals passed by going about their business. Even slight music playing across the road from him in a café, the smell was blissful but he prefers his buddies coffee. But for the most part, he could only hear his own footsteps; this had been the case as he walked a few more miles.

When will he go home?
He doesn't know, nor did he care during this moment

He lost all sense of time and was entirely lost in his own thoughts as he continued to stroll. If not for the brief, agonizing mewl, he would have continued with his day. The noise made Seonghwas heart wrench because it sounded so saddening and miserable. He needed to identify the noise's source quickly and just as fast as he went looking , he was taken aback by how quickly he did it.

He moved passed the trash cans and toward the tunnel until he finally caught sight of it. The naked man in front of him had deathly pale skin and blond hair, but what truly caught Seonghwa off guard were the fluffy white fox ears that were perched on his head. The hybrid in front of him was tightly curled and clinging to its sides while mewing. As Seongwha examined the boy he couldn't help noticing the dripping puddle of crimson blood that leaked down the boys thigh.

Seonghwa stood in front of it, shocked and frozen, he had to do something. The hybrid didn't seem to notice him at first until they heard the sound of an umbrella closing. Their head shot up to see Seonghwa and quickly as he could to back up against trashcans, wincing due to the immense pain he was feeling in the process.

"Hey! Please calm down. Your okay I won't hurt you please let me help", Seonghwa bent down to offer his hand to help but the hybrid just looked at him with tear stained eyes.

"Please don't be afraid of me..I just want to help you, you're severely harmed. Please let me-"

"Y-you...promise?", the hybrid's voiced withered. With everything that broke Seonghwas heart, hearing the broken voice hurt him twice as much.

" I promise little one you can trust me I won't hurt a finger on your head, you can come stay with me and I'll take care of you" Seonghwa said softly slowly approaching the boy.

At first was hesitant and ready to pull away but with the stabbing pain from his leg as well and the light ache from the drugs he got hit with, he needed all the help he could get.