-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? S-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

    After precisely one week had passed since that day, Yeosang was unable to recall anything other than the pleasure his body was experiencing in his dreams.He was extremely tired and lethargic the moment he opened his eyes the following day, regardless of whether he was dreaming or not.

   That was expected of him given his difficulty sleeping, but he nearly lost it when he saw the bite scars and the faint outline of a hand print around his neck in the mirror. What was weirder was when he washed his face and looked back to see his skin clear.

Even though that alone ought to have warned him to leave and never return, he chose to believe that the drugs were to blame for his recurring hallucinations. Nevertheless, Yeosang made every effort to divert his attention and did everything in his power to forget what had transpired. And cooking happened to be the diversion for today.

Yeosang had only intended to grab groceries and a quick snack at first, but after seeing a cookbook in the dark marble counter's corner, he became interested in what he could create. With all that time spent with that lovely woman, Yeosang had developed a taste for creating new dishes. He had to seize the chance after finding this interesting book, but not before putting stuff away.

He made sure to place everything he had purchased in the appropriate place one by one. It was almost dinnertime by the time he checked the time, but he wanted to be cozy, of course. Climbing the stairs quickly, he changed into some comfortable clothing that consisted of an oversized sweater with white socks and some shorts that really accentuated his form. When he had gotten ready, he returned to the kitchen and took out the cook book.He leaned on the counter and flipped through the cook book, mumbling to himself, "Hmm this sounds good...but this sounds even better." But as a gentle breeze caressed his neck, his concentration faltered. It was as though someone had touched him directly, making him start to look around.

He replied to himself, "no Yeosang...chill, it's nothing, just the ac." He inhaled deeply before turning the book around and picking it up in his hands. As soon as he did that, a little white card flew out of the book and landed face down on the counter. Yeosang set the book down and picked up the card, his mind a mixture of confusion and interest. There was a particular recipe that he cherished, neatly written down.

......
....
...
Oppaaa! Can we please have kimchi fried rice with pork belly and spice tofu stew for dinner please please pleeeeaseee....

Yeosang couldn't help but smile at the pleasant memory. Even though he missed his sister much, he was glad that she was in a better place than he was. After taking a long breath, he opened his eyes once again and gathered the things he needed. Fortunately for him, there was a rice cooker in the house, which made cooking much simpler. He added just enough rice, let it cook in just for a few minutes, then walked over to the counter to chop the vegetables.

Yeosang started getting lost in his cooking over time, and before he realized it, the rice was ready for stir-frying. After assembling everything he had already prepared, he started cooking over the stove. The smell of a freshly prepared supper filled the once-cold room, and the temperature started to rise. He finished the pork and fried rice in a heartbeat, before moving on to the next recipe, which was for soup. As he turned off the stove he turned, squatting down to the lower cabinets in search of the large pots..but Slight problem....he didn't see them where be expected them to be and he didn't know where the pots were...

See, this house was left to him following the deaths of several individuals, therefore everything that had recently been purchased remained there.Unlike the saucepan which were simpler to find, the pots where in a very specific spot. He looked around every cabinet that was in his reach until, but when he finally found what he was looking for, it was in the strangest spot—the upper cabinet that was out of reach.