-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? H-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Wake up!

Yeosang abruptly opened his eyes, gasping as his dream grew more distant. Yeosang was sleeping soundly for the first time in a very long time when the startling voice interrupted him. With the dream he was having about his sister, the voice was simply to gruff and abrupt to be anyone in that good dream.

As he adjusted to the darkness of the room, he couldn't ignore the new continuous ache in his body. Each movement he made caused the pain to become greater and more severe. It felt as though his sides had been severely slashed. His head hurt like a hammer was striking him, and his legs felt like they were being squeezed too hard which made him choke out a whimper.

He could faintly make out his closet, which was right across from the bed, as his vision began to clear up. But hold on, didn't he doze off in the living room? His surroundings made him look paler and whiter as his eyes adjusted more and more. He's never slept walked so this can't be something he did on his own....so who moved him?

All the warnings and rumors he had heard about this place were beginning to flood his mind as he lay in bed looking around. He really wanted to disregard what people were saying about this house, but the fact that he woke up somewhere other than where he had been asleep was making him wonder. Yeosang sighed and took a deep breath before attempting to push himself up.

For him, everything became more bizarre. He tried to lift his body, but a strong pressure against his sternum caused him to fall back onto the bed. After roughly his third attempt, he began to panic. He could feel his limbs gradually hardening as he moved them around. Originally, he had no trouble moving his fingers and toes, but suddenly he felt as though his body had become frozen.

His arms and legs felt so heavy as if someone were holding him down....but no one was there...

As dark as the room was with the bright reflection of the beautiful moon peaking through the blinds, reflecting his chest...it was impossible for him not to see if their was an intruder on top of him.

"Okay okay relax...your freaking yourself out...your fine Yeosang" he mumbled to himself as his eyes closed for a split second. The moment he opened them back up...he instantly regretted it.

Right there just an inch from his face was those same piercing red eyes that glowed beautifully. Yeosang shivered feeling so exposed as those same red orbs bored into his own eyes. He wanted to scream and look away but he couldn't pull himself to do it. His words were stuck in his throat as the desire to look at the beautiful orbs filled his mind.

" god angel...aren't you beautiful up close...oh my...your heart is beating so fast doll...relax angel...I'm not gonna hurt you..."the voice whispered rubbing at Yeosang's chest. "Don't worry...Hongjoongs gonna make sure you feel....amazing"

The figure's voice was enough to send shivers down his body. The deep voice humming in his ear was enough to make him unravel but of course the figure just had to caress his hot skin with a cold delightful kiss .As he felt the small kisses against his neck he wanted so badly to shiver away ,but it just felt too addicting.

" w-wh" Yeosang stuttered but couldn't get the words out.

" say my name angel" Hongjoong smiled down at him. Through that whole introduction he never failed to stop caressing the man.