Their Egos - Part 43

Sorry for this late update. I met a small accident and was recovering from it. I am feeling much better now and hopefully from now on I will update regularly.

Part 43

Teju comes and sits with Adaa and Aneri. They look at her face and they already can see anger on her face. Teju sits in her seat and covers her face with her scarf and closes her eyes. She is really mad at Karan. Aneri was about to ask her but Adaa stops her.

Meanwhile Karan gets more irritated when he sees her leaving. He shook his head and doesn't stop her. He knows that whatever Teju said is kind of true but still his possessiveness for her is not allowing him to admit his mistake.

"He didn't even stop me once. This time I am going to teach him a good lesson." Teju thinks and closes her eye to avoid Adaa and Aneri's questions.

"Wow, she left me alone here. Can't she even just sit here. Why can't she understand that I can't see her with anyone else." Karan thinks and shook his head.

After some time, flight lands. Karan comes out with Nishant and Omi first and they all waited for girls. Soon all three girls comes out. Karan and Teju both avoids each other and doesn't even look at each other. Other notices that they all know that they must be fighting over a small thing.

They all waits for their luggage. Boys get their luggage first. Teju goes near the luggage belt to grab the luggage. Karan goes close to her to help her but Teju avoids him completely. Karan notices that and takes deep breath to control his anger and waits there to help her. Their luggage comes and Karan quietly helps to grab the luggage and after place in on the luggage trolley he leaves.

All of them comes out of the airport. Karan's driver is already waiting there.

"Girls, how do you all go home?" Omi asks all the girls.

"We will take a cab." Teju replies.

"My friend is coming to pick me up and I am thinking that I can drop Adaa and Aneri. Teju you can go with Nishant and Karan. They will drop you. If you three will go in one cab that it will take long route for you as you guys lives completely opposite directions." Omi says to Teju. He is aware that Karan and Teju had small argument that is why he wants them to go together. Adaa and Aneri understood his plan. Karan also knows what Omi is trying to do.

"Yes Teju, I think it is a better idea to go. We all are already tired so we should reach home asap." Adaa tries to convince Teju. Teju also understands their plan.

"It's okay guys. I understand. I will book a cab for myself. Why to bother Karan Sir and Nishant Sir." Teju replies and looks at Karan. Karan looks back at her.

"Teju, don't be stubborn. There is space in the car that's why we are offering and we don't have much time to discuss. I am also tired." Nishant says to Teju. Before Teju could say further Nishant asks Pervez to take Teju's luggage and put it inside the car.

Nishant quickly sits at the front seat. Karan and Teju didn't have choice so they take seat at the backseat. They are maintaining a good distance between them. The ride starts.

Nishant turns on the Radio. And the song starts:-

Ajeeb dastan hai yeh,

Kaha shuru Kaha Khatam,

Yeh manzilein hai kaun si,

Na woh samajh sake na hum

Karan and Teju looks at each other. Both of them wants to talk to each other but their ego is planning a big part here.