Sorry and Thank you - Part 5

Recap- Karan Teju's first meet <3

Tejasswi's Side

"What's wrong with you girls? Why did you both dragged me like that from there? Because of me that person fall down. And you two didn't even let me apologize to him. Why you two were rushing me? First, We couldn't even complete our shopping because Aneri got an important call and later all this" Teju said to Adaa and Aneri with disappointment.

"Actually Teju we saw Umar and his friend there and we thought he may again make a scene there, so we rushed you. I know we should have apologized and said thank you to that guy but we just panicked seeing Umar there." Adaa explained to Teju.

Teju understood that her friends just wanted to protect her from any kind of embarrassment.

Three of them took cab and Adaa and Aneri first dropped Teju and then went to their respective houses.

Karan's side: -

"She didn't even stop to stay sorry or thank you. Did you see how rude she is? But Karan what will be our next plan now like how you will meet her again?" Umar asked while sitting in Karan's bedroom.

"I just spoke to Amar (Karan's informer) and he told me that she works in a small firm which is in Malad and she lives in Goregaon. She works from 9 to 6 and everyday she does up and down by auto, so I can try to meet her by (planned) coincidently in front of her office building where she takes the auto from." Karan explained his plan.

Nishant and Umar liked Karan's plans and they wished Karan good luck and leaves from there.

Next day- Monday working day

Karan's Side

He got ready and went down to have breakfast. He was in rush, usually every working day is like that only for Karan. Today he was more in rush because he has to finish all this work before 6 so that he can reach in front Teju's office before 6. Day was busy for him but he somehow manages to reach in front of her office around 5:50. He asked his driver to park the car at the distance and asked him to follow the auto he gets in. Now he is standing in front of the building opposite Teju's office and he just going to start his acting to catch the auto but failing miserably.

Teju's Side: -

Her day was busy and it's almost 6 and she started packing her bag to leave. Teju came out of the office at 6:05 and she was about to call the Auto when she heard someone shouting auto. She just looked at the opposite direction and she saw the same guy, who saved her yesterday from falling on ground but she falls on him. Yesterday she wanted to apologize and thank him but she couldn't.
First, she thought if she really should go to him to sorry and thank you as she is reserved person. But later she decided to go to him. She tries to wave at him but Karan pretend that he didn't see.
Teju to herself- "he not even looking here. Now I have to go to his said to talk to him."

Teju went to Karan and she was standing in the side just to get his attention she said, "hey"

Karan looks at her he was mesmerized by her beautiful face again. She was looking very pretty in a black dress. and Karan was also looking very dashing. Both of them were wearing black.

 Both of them were wearing black

 Right then he again heard

"Hi, do you remember me yesterday by mistake I fall on you and didn't even get a chance to apologize to you. So, I just want say thank you and sorry. Actually, yesterday I broke my heel while walking and lost the balance and fall on you. I hope I didn't hurt you." Teju said it all in one breath.

Karan was listening to her and was lost in her and when her heard word HURT, he wanted to tell her that Tejasswi you light and soft like feathers what hurt are you talking about. But as Teju again called him he got back to the reality.
"Of course I remember you. It's all good. I was also walking carelessly and didn't pay attention at that point and bump into you. So, I am also sorry." Karan said to Teju.

"Good that I got a chance to say sorry to you, since yesterday I was feeling uneasy." Teju expressed herself

"Uneasy" Why? Karan asked

"That's because I couldn't say sorry to yesterday" Teju replied.

Karan smiled at her.

"What are you doing here BTW." Karan asked Teju (As if doesn't know)

"I work in that building, she pointed at the opposite building and you." Teju replied and asked him same question.

"Actually, I just started my job in this building while pointing at the building behind. I am new in Mumbai so I am not aware about the places. I do not have any vehicle as of now so I am trying to get a auto to go home. But no auto is stopping. I tried calling cab as well but their app says cab is 1 and half hour away. So, looks like my first working day in Mumbai is going to be memorable." Karan told Teju.

"Okay, let me help you to get an auto. Wait here only." Teju asked Karan.

Teju started calling for Auto, "Bhaiya, and she waved at the auto. After few attempts one auto came and stopped.

She was like finally. Then she looked back and smiled at Karan as if she won a battle.

Karan was thinking in his head that it is hard to believe this girl can actually break someone's heart. She looks so innocent. Her Face, her eyes, her l.... stopppp Karan what are you thinking? You are here just to take the revenge from her. She is the target and now focus.

As one auto stopped Karan and Teju both went up to the driver and Karan asked, "Bhaiya Goregaon chaloge kya?"

Driver said, "Hain ji Bhaiya jaroor chalege."

Karan asked Teju, "Where are you going?"

Teju replied, "You go ahead, I will find another auto."

"But you stopped this auto, so you should go and I will wait for the next auto." Karan told Teju.

"No, I am very familiar with this area, it will be easy for me to find another auto but it will be difficult for you. So, you should take this auto" Teju replied back to Karan.

"But which side are you going?" Karan asked

"Goregaon" Teju said while looking at him

That's perfect, lets share the ride and I will drop you first," Karan offered Teju.

Teju was bit hesitant but Auto driver informed that due to the curfew there are not many autos working at this moment. So, at last she agreed and both of them sat inside the auto and their first drive together started.

Precap- The convocation in the Auto

Karan's weird feeling towards Teju

Please do like and comment. Suggestions are always welcomed.

Please let me know if you want some changes. I know story is going bit slow but trust me I am trying hard to build the nice plot so that in coming parts story stays together and you can feel their emotions.

Have a nice weekend!