I will earn your trust and your friendship - Part 32

Recap- Karan get to know Umar's truth and All came on Site for Pooja.

Part 32

Pooja is done and everything went pretty well. SP Kundra and Suneeta Kundra are very impressed by all the preparations. They praised Teju and Omi for the preparations. Teju and Omi are very happy.

Karan is admiring Teju as she is looking absolutely adorable after hearing her praise.

Everybody started leaving only then Karan's mom says, "There is very famous temple. It is not very far from here. I want to go there for darshan."

"No Suneeta, it is late already and weather is also getting bad. I think we should go back. We will come some other day." SP Kundra says to Karan's mom. He tries to convince her to go back.

"No, I am not going back without visiting the temple. I have been asking you from very long to go their but you always make excuses and today when we are close to the Temple you are again making excuse." Karan's mom refuses to go back.

"But mom, look at the weather. It is so windy and rain can start any time and you know how Mumbai's rain is, right?" Karan also tries to convince his mom. But she gets angry and goes to Teju.

"Teju, will you please come with me to the temple. We both can go with Parvez(driver)." Karan's mom asks Teju.

"Auntie, woh.." before Teju say something further Karan's mom interrupts her

"It's okay if you also don't want to come. I can go alone with Parvez." Karan's mom says to Teju.

"No auntie, I didn't mean that. Of course, I will go with you." Teju quickly tries to calm Karan's mom. Teju nods her head to Karan to make him understand the situation.

"Auntie, you go ahead I will come." Teju sends Karan's mom ahead and she stays there to talk to Karan and his father. As soon as Karan's mom leaves from there, Karan turns towards Teju.

"Are you serious, Tejasswi? How can you be agreeing to go with mom? Can't you see the weather is getting bad?" Karan says to Teju.

Teju ignores Karan and try to convince SP Kundrra.

"Sir, I think we should take auntie to the temple. She wants to go. My mom also say if someone wants to go to temple then we shouldn't stop them." Teju says to SP Kundrra.

"No Tejasswi, I don't agree with you." Karan interrupts.

"Karan, I think she's right, we should take your mom to the temple. Let's do one thing we all can go with her." SP Kundrra says to Karan and Karan couldn't deny.

Everybody else went back. It's only Karan's mom, his father, Karan and Teju. SP Kundrra goes near to Karan's mom.

"Suneeta, we are coming with you. Sorry for earlier. Let's go Suneeta. Karan and Teju you two come together. I will go with my wife." SP Kundrra tries to make it up to Karan's mom. He nods at Teju also as she is the one who convinced them. Karan's mom gets happy. Karan's mom and dad go to their car and sits and Parvez start driving.

Karan and Teju walks to Karan's car. Nisha is gone back already and now Teju doesn't have any option and she has to sit at front seat. Karan gets in and start the car. Teju is stilling standing outside and she is thinking about the time when Karan use to give her rides. Karan can see that hesitation on her face and again blame himself for this condition of Teju. Teju quickly gathers herself and sits at the front seat without looking at Karan. Karan starts driving and again it is complete silence in the car.

"You shouldn't stay back. At least you should have gone back with others. Weather is not nice and your family will be worried." Karan says to Teju who is looking outside the window.