In Search of Peace - Part 24

Recap- Teju get to know some facts about that night from Seema.

Part 24

Karan hears her voice and he knew it's her. He looked at her and she is looking at him. Karan gets up and says, "Sorry, I thought its Seema. Don't worry I will ask Seema to get me medicine. Do you have any question regarding the project? Our meeting is at 11am today. Is our meeting got preponed? Sorry, I was not aware." Karan says it all in one go.

"Sir, everything is on time only. I am helping Seema with her duties till she comes back as she needs to go to the hospital with her mom. I brought you this breakfast and I will get you the medicine soon." Teju explains to Karan and calms him down.

After telling everything Teju leaves the cabin and she was bit disturb now as she saw regret in Karan's eyes and she just do not want to feel anything for him. His condition is also making her feel bad for him. She is trying to control her feelings for him. She just does not want to feel anything for Karan. She just takes a deep breath and goes to get the medicine for Karan.

Teju comes back with medicine and water. As she enters the cabin, she saw Karan coming out of the washroom after taking a bath (Karan has a private bathroom for emergencies). He is fully dressed but hairs are wet and he is looking so cute and hot. Karan is walking towards his desk and few drops of water from his hairs falls on the floor. Both of them look at each other. Teju just want to disappear from there as she is feeling bit awkward that's why she quickly moves to his desk and place the medicine and water on the table turns to leave and she step over the water and slipped. She closes her eyes as she thought that she is going to fall on floor but Karan grabbed her from her waist with his both hands. Teju face is almost hidden in his chest and she can smell his perfume which is making her weak on the other side Karan is feeling her breaths on his chest. Both of them can hear each other heart beats as their hearts are racing at full speed. Its like everything is happening in a slow motion. As soon as Teju realize their position, she comes out of his grip. She says thanks to Karan and start walking towards the door without looking at Karan.

Karan calls her from the back, "Tejasswi, thank you for the medicine. I want to talk to you about something. Do you have some time?"

"Is it related to today's meeting?" Teju asks him.

"No, it's personal." Karan replies.

"Sorry sir, but I do not want to talk about any personal thing." Teju tells Karan and leaves. Karan tries to stop her but she walks away quickly. Karan again gets disappointed.

Teju informs SP Kundrra that she is helping Seema and that is why is trying to manage schedule of both( SP Kundrra and Karan).

After sometime Teju comes back to Karan's office and he is still not feeling better and holding his head. Teju walks inside after knocking on the door and Karan sits straight.

"Here is your schedule Sir. Your first meeting is at 11am with Kundrra industries, second meeting is at 4pm and around 6pm, all the us who are working on the joint project of Kundrra and Suneeta Industries meeting again for discussions but for that bosses doesn't have to come but team is meeting." Teju explains to Karan and Karan says thank you to her and she leaves.

At 11am, everybody is in the conference room but only Karan is not there. Seema is also back from hospital.

"Where is Karan?" SP Kundrra asks.

"He will be here shortly. He is not feeling well since morning Sir, may be that is why" Omi replies

"Sorry everyone, I got an important call." Karan says as he enters the conference room.