Confusion Cleared and Surprise - Part 16

Recap- TejRan's Closeness

Part 16

Karan droves his bike and went to office. He called Nishant to office as he knew that its Saturday so not many people will be in the office. He reaches there and his PA goes up to him and he asked her to bring a cup of coffee and he also told her that he is waiting for Nishant and he will be here shortly. So, Karan asked his PA not to disturb them and do not let anybody come in.

After few mins Nishant comes and straight goes to Karan's cabin and they had a long chat and even Umar joins them. After finishing the talk all three goes somewhere out. Karan told his PA that he won't be coming back to office today so she also can leave.

Meanwhile

Teju reached at her home. As he walks in, she texts Aneri and Adaa to come to her home ASAP.

Teju's mom was in Kitchen and she saw Teju coming in and She shouts from Kitchen, "Teju you came? I thought you will be with Aneri and Adaa for whole day today."

"Mom, I didn't have clothes to get fresh there so I came home but Aneri and Adaa will be here soon. Please cook something for us. Thank you mom and I love you" Teju tells her mom while hugging her from the back.

Teju goes to her bedroom and gets freshens up and soon Adaa and Aneri come to Teju's house and they straight went to Teju's room.

As they enter and they see Teju sitting there completely lost and blank on her bed.

"What's up Teju, we thought you wouldn't be busy today somewhere else with someone special." Aneri teases her as her meaning with someone special is Karan.

Adaa gives Aneri a look and signs her to stop. Adaa and Aneri go close to Teju and Adaa touches her hand to gain her attention as she was still lost in own world.

"Teju, all okay." Adaa hold Teju's hand and Teju looks at you.

"Hmm, actually I don't know how to share with you two." Teju says to them while looking at Aneri and Adaa."

"Since when you have to think before sharing anything with us, Teju." Adaa comforts her.

Teju takes a deep breath and tells them the whole thing, which happened between her and Karan in the morning. Teju is bit embarrassed and now she is confused too.

"So, what's the confusion Teju?" Aneri asks Teju

"Actually, I feel like I offended him. I was equally there in that moment and suddenly, I don't know happened that I got so conscious and afraid." Teju explains her feelings and confusion.

"Teju listen you were at his place whole night that too not in your best senses, he could have done anything with you if his intension were not right. But he didn't even touch you. And whatever happened after was something that you both wanted right? So why to feel confused now." Aneri tries to make her understand.

Adaa was quiet and was listening everything and then she goes close to Teju who was right now standing near the window of her room and was looking outside.

Adaa puts and hand on Teju's shoulders and says, "Teju, you didn't do anything wrong. You didn't feel comfortable and that is why told asked him to stop that's it. He also didn't force you for anything that is a sign of a good man who respects a girl's agreement. Do not overthink. But yes, the way you stopped Karan and that when he was fully in that moment may have offended him or may be his man ego got hurt little bit. But I don't think he would be so angry with you about this. And his morning reaction was may be due to embarrassment."

"My fear is what if I made me feel that he forced me which was not my intensions. Trust me girls, I didn't mean that, "Teju tells her concern to Adaa and Aneri.

"I don't thinks so Teju, but if you feel that he may have felt bad then just explains to him and everything will be okay." Adaa tells Teju.

Just when they were taking, Teju got a text msg from Karan and he wrote that he will be free by 8 and want to see her and asking her the location outside or his home?

Teju thinks and replied him that she will be at his place at 8 pm.

Teju tells Adaa and Aneri about the text and about their meeting at 8.

"See, we told you that everything is okay. And you were just overthinking." Adaa assure Teju.

One second, what if he is going to propose you Teju?" Aneri says in excitement.

Teju looks at them with smile and says, "Do not freak out girls but I have plan. I am thinking before Karan propose to me, I am going to propose him and I will surprise him."

"How and when?" Both Adaa and Aneri asks Teju.

"As per our plan we are meeting at 8pm at his house, So I actually can go early and security guard knows me and he will open the door for me and we will go there and arrange everything. I will do everything for Karan like decorations, gift and flowers. I will surprise him when he will come and I will express all my feelings to him. And you two just be there with me but hide yourself and capture his reaction." Teju explains her plans to the Adaa and Aneri.

"Okay done Teju anything for you." Adaa and Aneri say to Teju while hugging her tight. They are so happy for Teju as she finally moved on from her past and they are just adoring Teju and her happiness.

It's almost 5pm. When Teju starts getting ready and she wears a white short dress and she is looking extremely pretty.

She got ready around 6 and all three of them went to shop the decoration and other stuff. Around 6:30 they reaches in front of Karan's building and Karan's bike was not there so it is confirmed that he is not home. Teju goes up to the security guard and tells him that she want to surprise Karan as security has already seen Karan and Teju together, he didn't mind opening the door for Teju.

Now Teju, Adaa and Aneri, all are inside his apartment. They quickly start doing the arrangements. Its almost 8 and everything is ready and Teju turns off the light and Adaa and Aneri hide themselves behind the curtains. Aneri is all set with her camara to capture their moment. Aneri also hides a handy cam on the front table for the proper view.

Now there is sound of opening the door with key and door opens and Karan turns on the light and turns now he is looking at Teju with wide open eyes.

Precap- Teju on her knees and Karan's reaction. 

Please like and comment. and let me know you do all liking the story

Please comment and let me know about today's chapter.