TejRan : One Great Team- Part 11

Recap- Teju went to Karan's home to take care of him. 

Part - 11

Karan opened his laptop and Teju was sitting beside him.

"Kudrra industries but you work in a different company, right?" Teju read the name of the company in the presentation and asks Karan with a questionable look.

Karan fumbles little bit first then with full confidence, he says, "Actually, our company is preparing this presentation to present to Kundrra Industries.

(Which is true Karan's company Suneeta Industries is preparing this presentation for a deal with Kundrra Industries. Karan believes in getting deal on merit basis, not because of relations)

"Oh, then I guess, I will be really helpful for you and your presentations." Teju stats with a great confidence.

"Oh, really but how?" Karan asks with questionable look:

"This is all I do in my company, so in our company we actually help these big companies with the presentations and we do research for them to prepare a great presentation." Teju explains herself:

"And do you know Suneeta Industries? That company also belongs to Kundrra's. I have prepared their presentations in past almost 3 years ago. That time the company was new in the business so they took our help. I was the one of lead who handled the whole presentation for them. And you know what I even got a job offer from Suneeta Industries but because of personal reason I needed to go to the States to help my brother and that offer was only for 15 days. That's why I couldn't join Kundrra's that time. I did tell them the reason but their companies are very strict, so they denied and lost the job." Teju tells everything to Karan with disappointment:

As Teju was narrating the whole story, Karan could recall everything. That why her name was sounding so familiar to me. I was very impressed with her presentation and I asked Omi to send her an offer. But when she denied that she won't be able to join in 15 days, I thought she is doing it on purpose as we were new in business.

Omg world is so small. Karan was just thinking and recalling everything.

"Karan, lets just start your work. Then you need to rest." Teju calls Karan who was still lost but came to his sense after hearing his name.

Both of them completed the presentation and Karan again was super impressed by her. She is just brilliant. Even Teju was impressed by Karan.

"Karan, I must say you do belong to a business family. You mind is so sharp." Teju praised Karan:

"You too Teju, you are just amazing. I guess we together is unbeatable." Karan says to Teju in excitement.

"Yes, we are a one great TEAM." Teju replies back to Karan:

I wish Teju, you have never met Umar. Karan thinks.

It was already 5 pm now and Karan was feeling much better. Karan had best of time with Teju being around him.

"Karan, now that you look better and its 5 already, I think I should be get going." Teju says to Karan:

"Please some more time, I couldn't even talk to you properly. First, I went to rest and after that we just worked and ate our lunch in middle of this chaos." Karan asks Teju: and Teju agrees to stay for some time.

"Teju, can I ask you a question" Karan asked looking at her

"Yes, of course." Teju replied

"Why did you come here? Only because you were guilty or because you also care for me." Karan asks Teju very bluntly

"Hmm, actually both reasons. I was feeling guilty and second, I knew you are new here and you don't have any friends here to take care of you. So, I was worried about you." Teju answers to Karan:

Teju's reply made Karan smile. He was liking everything that Teju was doing for him. Karan was also noticing that Teju is opening up with him and she is livelier and happier now.

"Teju, when are you introducing me to your friends?" Karan asks Teju

"Oh yeah, actually I made today's plan and I even told them that we will be meeting after work but now that your health is not good. I will call and cancel the plan." Teju tells Karan and was about to make a call when:

Karan says, "Why are you cancelling the plan? I am completely fit and fine and we all can go out and enjoy. Or do one thing why don't you call them here? We will enjoy and will order some food."

Teju thinks so some time and adds, "Okay, two conditions. Number one is that I will call them here so that you don't go out, at least at home you won't be that tired. Number two is that you won't eat the food from outside. I will cook something light for you and we girls will enjoy the food from outside. Done deal."

"Okay Teju, I won't eat the outside food." Karan agrees with sad face.

Teju then called Adaa and give her the address to come with Aneri. Adaa was kind of shocked that Teju is calling them to someone's house for hangout. But her biggest question was how and when did Teju made a new friend.

Adaa calls Aneri to inform about the plan, "Aneri, Teju called and she send me an address. She wants us join her and her new friend for hangout."

Aneri replies, "oh, wow that will be fun. But why are you sounding so worried?"

"Aneri, is it weird? A girl like Teju made a new friend and we are not even aware. Now she is calling us to her new friend's house." Adaa asks Aneri

"It's okay Adaa. Sometime it happens and we are going there so we will find out the details." Aneri replies. To which Adaa agrees.

Teju starts cooking daal chawal for Karan his kitchen. Karan comes in kitchen to help Teju.

"Karan, what are you doing her? Go and rest." Teju orders Karan.

"Why? I am feeling good now. I can help you, so tell me how can I help you to mam? Your assistant is all ready." Karan says while wearing his apron:

"Okay then, please cut these onions for me." Teju gives onions to Karan:

As Karan starts chopping the onions and after some time Karan is having tears in his eyes due to onions. Teju looks at him and he is looking so cute while chopping onions and he is also trying to clean her tear with his shoulders. Teju walks up to him and wipes his tears with a tissue and both of them just looked at each other. The distance between them is decreasing as Karan's head went close to Teju. They can hear each others heart beat now. Karan moved his lips near Teju's cheeks, Teju closed her eyes and he was about to kiss when his phone starts ringing and he stops and close his eyes and mutters sorry to Teju and look at his Phone. He picks up the call and moves out of the Kitchen leaving Teju standing there. Teju gets very awkward and conscious. She ignores her overthinking and continue her cooking.

"Hello Nishant, why did you call? All okay at office? Mom dad all good?" Karan asks in one go.

"Hey Karan, calm down all good. We called you to find out if you are feeling good now as your PA told us that you didn't come because you were not feeling well this morning." Nishant and Umar ask as they were together on speaker.

"Yes, I am good and I completed the presentation already and I will send you both soon. And Now I will disconnect the call as Teju came here to take care of me. So, I can't talk to you both. And also, please let me know if you guys need my help." Karan tells them everything and disconnects the call.

Other side Umar didn't notice but Nishant notices that Karan called Tejasswi as Teju that made him worried for his friend again. On the other sides Umar is happy and he says to Nishant, "Bro, I don't think that we need to do this drama for one month I think I few days our plan will work and soon Teju will be heart broken like me.

What you all think Karan will break Teju's heart or not?

Please like and comment and let me know how do you all liking the story.

Have a great day ahead!