The Revenge has been taken - Part 17

Recap- Teju realized her feeling for Karan and all set to propose him.

Note- It's a fan fiction so do not take it seriously.

Every story has a happy ending and if ending is not happy that means it is not an ending.

It is beginning of a new beautiful story.

Part 17

Karan opens the door of his apartment and he turns on the lights. As he turns on the light, he saw Teju standing there in a very beautiful dress and looking the prettiest girl in the world.

 As he turns on the light, he saw Teju standing there in a very beautiful dress and looking the prettiest girl in the world

(Their looks)

(Their looks)

His eyes are wide open as he is in shock looking at her and the decorations in his apartment. Karan is just standing there and not moving at all. Teju walks up to him and holds his hand and take him with her to the Centre where she arranged the flowers, cake and gifts.

Karan is totally confused and he stares at Teju and asks her, "What is all this? And how did you get in? He is getting nervous now as he is feeling that Teju is up for something big"

Teju looks at him and smiles. Teju hugs him and slowly says to him, "you will know very soon Karan."

Karan tries to interrupt her, "Teju, I think we should talk first."

Teju stops him and says,"shhh Karan, I know what I am doing and please let me talk first. I know today morning whatever happened between us and the way I reacted made you bit uncomfortable. I just want to tell you that we both did nothing wrong and I believe you more than anything. And I want to say sorry to you as I may make you uncomfortable with my actions. So now I want you to know how I feel about you."

Before Teju continue Karan again interrupts her and says, "You don't need to do anything and listen." Teju cuts him in the middle.

"Please Karan listen to me first. I know it's been only 20 days that we know each other. But these 20 days been the most beautiful days of my life. The way you took care of me, the way you try to cheer me up when I was down, the way you ate from road side stall for me, the way you took me to the beach to clarify our misunderstanding, the way you respects my parents and friends, and the most important the way you make me feel about myself are the qualities any girl adore and I am the lucky one to find all these in you and now I just don't want to lose you." Teju express her feelings to Karan and she has some tears in her eyes.

Karan still confused and he is not understanding how to react to all this.

Teju goes on her knees and purposes Karan, "So, Mr. Karan Singh, will you be my boyfriend. I know it's early but I just can't wait more. I am coming back to my real self with you. I want to be happy now."

Adaa and Aneri are witnessing how beautifully Teju expressed herself and they are proud of her. Aneri is recording everything on her phone and she also arranged a handy camera behind the flowers to get the proper view of them.

Karan stood there in shock. He looks at her and right now she is looking the happiest person on the earth.

"No" Karan says

First Teju and her friends couldn't notice. Adaa and Aneri come out cheering as they hear Karan replies but it took all of them to register that He said NO.

Teju was on her knees. After hearing his NO, she falls and sits on the floor while just looking at Karan, who is also looking back at her. Aneri rushes towards Teju and she held Teju from her shoulders.

Karan looks at her and turns to leave when Adaa comes in front of him.

"What do mean Karan?" Adaa asks him with confused, sad and angry tone.

"I said NO simple." Karan again says it. Teju and Aneri both of them are listening to him.

"But, why? I told you yesterday only not to break her heart and take of her and you promised me." Adaa says to Karan while looking into his eyes.

"I do not want to give any reason but it's a no from my side. And now please leave I have plans and my friends are coming over." Karan says it loudly so that Teju can listen.

As soon as Teju listens him saying to leave, she gets up and starts walking towards the door. She is walk so slow like she doesn't have any strength. She passes Karan and looks in his eyes and shared a small eye lock and then she goes outside with Aneri.

Adaa starts walking outside but then she stops and comes back to Karan, "Listen Karan, you have no idea what have you lost today. That girl is the purest and you damaged her. Now I only want one day you regret for everything you did to her. And now I don't want any reason. It's good that you didn't give her the reason that will be the biggest lesson for her. But one thing is for sure Karan that you will regret. Mark my words"

As soon as they all left Karan closed the door and called Nishant and Umar to come to his place right way.

Teju and Aneri walks out of the building. Aneri is stopping her and asking her to get into the car but Teju is not listening as if she can't hear anybody. Right then Adaa come out and run toward Teju and she pulls her into the hug, Aneri also hugs her but Teju is there as she is lost in her own thought.

Karan is witnessing everything from his balcony. Teju looks at the balcony and saw him standing there and looking at her. She slowly says, "Let's go home." Aneri immediately goes inside the building and gets her car out and Adaa is standing while hugging her and Teju still looking at Karan who is standing in the balcony and he is also looking in Teju only.

Soon Aneri comes out with car. Adaa make Teju sit at the back seat and sits with her at the back seat. Aneri drives the car away and Karan is still standing in the balcony and looking at is disappearing image of their car.

Now Karan goes inside and opens the beer bottle and starts drinking. Soon, Nishant and Umar enter his apartment the door was closed but not locked. They are shocked to see all the decoration in his apartment. Both of them walks up to Karan.

Precap- What happened at the last moment that Karan broke Teju's heart. How both of them will deal with this because somewhere both are hurt.

Please everyone don't be dishearten

Everything will be okay.

Please do not forget to like and comment and let me know your views