Jealous and Possessive - Part 35

Part 35

Tejasswi and Karan enters a very beautiful restaurant. Karan asks for table for two and one of the servers directs them to a table near the window. Both get settled on the chair opposite each other.

"I am so hungry." Karan says while sipping on the water.

"Hi SO HUNGRY, I am Tejasswi Prakash. Nice to meet you." Teju replies with a laugh.

Karan took few seconds to register her joke. And spills little water but immediately covered his mouth with napkin.

"I do sometimes. It am quite funny." She says while taking a pride in her joke.

"I know that." Teju again says and raise her eyebrows.

Karan smiles at her cute expressions.

"Now tell me what you want to eat. I need to order quick otherwise I will die." Karan asks Teju.

"I had my breakfast and I don't feel like eating." Teju replies.

"Really? As far as I remember you love food. So, please stop being formal and order something. I remember last time when we went out for dinner you ate everything. You even ate my food too." Karan says without realizing that he is talking about the time, they use to be close.

Teju looks at him and looks at menu to avoid the topic. Karan realizes quickly.

"I am sorry, Tejasswi. I shouldn't have brought that up." Karan says with guilty eyes.

"It's okay. It happens." Teju smiles and speaks.

Then they order some food for them. Teju also order Little for her. Now they are waiting for food but Karan is still awkward about the dinner he mentioned. Teju notices it and tries to make the atmosphere light.

"I don't even know why did you bring me here, Sir. You should have come alone or you should bring Miss Riya. She must be more interested coming with you." Teju says while raising her eyebrows and little smile.

Karan was bit shocked and shook his head and looks immediately at her.

"Sorry? What did you just say?" Karan asks her again as he couldn't believe that Teju said that to him.

"Come on Sir, Miss Riya was very much interested in talking to you. So, I am saying that you should have asked her to come with you. You two could probably talk." Teju says with a teasing smile.

"Hmm, I didn't know that you are noticing me that much." Karan replies with a naughty smile on his lips.

"It's not like that. I am only saying that because she was so warm towards you. And you too. Like oh call me Karan and oh call me Riya and all that." Teju says while imitating them and Karan laughs loud.

Food arrives and they start eating. But Karan was kind of happy that she notice so much about him.

"I have told you so many times to call me Karan. But you don't want to. It's not my fault." Karan replies while looking at her face and she looks at him with a lip tight smile.

After hearing the jealous word, Teju choked her food little bit and Karan quickly give her the water.

"Jealous and me?? Nice joke but still not that funny to make me laugh. Why would I be jealous? I am very much confident about myself that I don't have to be jealous of anyone in my life." Teju replies with full attitude.

"Okay, actually I thought that Mr. Yuvraj was trying hard to impress you. He was praising you and even he was staring at you." Karan says to Teju while eating and not looking at her. He tries to act cool about it but Teju knows how possessive he is.