First Bike Ride - Part 7

Recap- Their First Auto ride and Proper introduction

Part 7

Next Day

Tejasswi left her house to go to work. Now she is standing on the main road to catch the auto but she can't see any auto on the road. She tried calling for cab but that is also very far so now she is not sure how to reach to the work on time. And today is important day for her as there are some important announcements supposed to happen regarding their company's growth so she is hurry but getting late.

Karan is now looking at Teju from a distance as he is going to execute his plan. But as he saw Teju standing there in a cute dress he was kind of lost in her beauty.

(Karan's Outfit but ignore the hairstyle please)

Teju's look

Teju's look

On the other side as per the plan, Karan is driving a motor cycle and pretends to pass Teju coincidently (Plan you all know). First, he crosses Teju and then pretends to see her and came back to her. Teju also notices him at the very first time but she didn't react. Karan turns his bike back towards Teju and comes near to her and asks.

"Hey Tejasswi, how are you and what are you doing here." Karan asks:

"Hi Karan, I am doing well. I am waiting for a Cab or auto. How are you?" Teju asks him back.

Karan replied, "Actually I am going to office. And also, today it is curfew announced by Auto union that's why there is no auto available. If you want, I can give you the ride as you know our offices are so close."

Teju didn't have a choice so she agrees and accepts Karan's offer.

Teju was wearing a midi dress so she couldn't crossed her legs both side so sit while keeping her legs one side. Karan's bike was bit high which is making Teju bit uncomfortable safety wise.

"Are you comfortable Tejasswi, if not you can hold me or the bike from the handle on the side." Karan said while looking at Teju getting bit uncomfortable.

"I am good. Thank you giving me the ride. I really need to reach office time today as there is important announcement to happen." Teju told him with a worried face.

"Don't worry; I am sure you will be okay." Karan gave her assurance.

During the ride Teju was bit confused and hesitant to hold Karan's shoulders and her hands were not reaching to the handle. Karan was looking at her through the mirror and was enjoying her expressions. So, at last she grabbed Karan's shoulder as she was very scared. That touch gave shivers to both of them.

Soon they reached to their offices. Teju said thank you to Karan. And she was about to leave when Karan called her from the back.

"How will you go home? If you want, I can give the ride back as well."

"I will let you know." Teju Replied

"How? We do not have each other's contact numbers. So, if you don't mind, we can exchange the number." Karan asked

Teju nodded positively and then they exchange their numbers.

Both Karan and Teju shared a cute eye-lock moment while exchanging the number and both of them were blushing.

Teju entered her office building and she was thinking to herself. What is wrong with me? I just shared my phone number with someone I hardly knows but the strange thing is that I couldn't say no to him. Why?

Teju's thoughts were disturbs as one of her colleagues called her to attend the meeting in the seminar.

On the other side Karan rides his bike inside the office parking. He parked his bike there and his driver was waiting for him in the parking. He parked his bike there and sat inside his car and his driver drives the car out because the black window nobody can who exactly is sitting inside the car. Karan changed his clothes inside the car and reached at his office.

Umar and Nishant came and Karan told them about the ride and them exchanging the phone number. Umar was bit chocked as he mentioned that Teju never gave him her number. She used to chat with him only on that dating app. She never gave her number to Umar.

The day passed very quickly. Both of them were busy in the respective work. It was already 5:30 when Karan realized that he has to in front of his fake office building by six as Teju will be there at that time. So, he quickly moved out of the building and he told his PA that he will be back in 2 hours as there is a lot work is pending and it is normal for Karan to work till midnight and because he works that late his PA also stays back with him. He sat in car and driver start driving and Karan again changed his clothes inside the car. There are blinds between driving and passenger seat. Karan reached at his fake office by 5:50 pm. Karan told his driver to take the car back to home as he will come back home on bike only. He went to the parking lot and took out his bike and now he is standing outside of the building.

Teju didn't call him. But she told him she will let him know. So, Karan thought of making the call to her. Karan called and from the other end Teju's sounded bit sad but she said she is coming out right now.

Precap- Ice - Cream (Date)

So I am updating this part in rush please ignore if there are any mistakes. Now with each update you will see their relationship development.

Please like and comments. Your comments motivates me.

Thank You!

Happy Sunday!