A Better Future - Part 18

As promised, I updated two chapters..

Part 18

Umar asks Karan, "What is all this Karan?"

Karan looks at Umar and tells him the story with a little smile on his face, "Our plan got successful. I broke her heart brother. I said no to her without giving her any reason."

Umar gets happy and he hugs Karan.

"What exactly happened here Karan," Nishant asks Karan with a firm tone.

"She purposed me and I said no." Karan speaks up. Then Karan tells them everything what happened.

"What was her reaction, Karan?" Umar asks Karan with excitement.

"She didn't say a word. She was all quite after that but I can see in her eyes that she was broken inside. She was in a shocking stage." Karan tells him while looking away.

Nishant couldn't control himself and he just blasted on both Karan and Umar, "So, are you guys happy now? Especially you, Karan who has broken her heart so badly that she couldn't even react. And you Umar, you tell me one thing that were you that attached to her that you made your friend to broke her heart this bad."

"Karan, you tell me one thing honestly. Didn't you fall for her? Didn't you care about her? Karan we could have convinced or make Umar understand the whole thing. But what you did today is very wrong." Nishant says to Karan to make him understand the situation.

Today morning I also try to make you two understand and asked both of you end this drama but you both are so full of yourselves that you both didn't listen to me.

Flashback of the same day morning.

After dropping Teju to her home Karan went to his office and called Nishant. Karan was very angry at Teju because she made him feel as if he was forcing himself on her.

Soon Nishant reached to the office and went to Karan's cabin.

Nishant- What happened Karan? Why did you call me here urgently

.

Karan- I want to talk to you about Teju.

He narrates the whole story to Nishant. How Karan and Teju shared a moment and Teju's behavior. Karan took Teju's denial on his man ego.

Karan- How can she do this to me? How can she make me feel like this?

Nishant- She did nothing wrong, Karan. As a girl those are may be her boundaries. She trusts to Karan otherwise she would let you even touch her Karan. And she has full right to stop you if she is not ready for that step, Karan. You didn't even share your feelings with her and you expect her to take this step with you.

Karan now understood what Nishant want to say. And his anger and ego are gone. And now he is thinking calmly.

Karan- I don't know Nishant when I started having these feelings for her.

Umar- Wow Karan, this is what you going to do with your best friend that too for a girl whom you met 20 days back. You can't be serious Karan. You have to take this revenge for me or otherwise just forget that you ever had a friend who's name was Umar.

(Umar heard everything when Nishant and Karan were talking.)

Nishant tried to make Umar understand but Umar was not ready.

At last Karan again promised Umar that he will fulfil his promise and will break Teju's heart.

Flashback Ends