I like you too - Part 14

Happy Birthday Sanjana!

This one for you.  :)

Part 14

Now it's 6pm and Karan is already standing in front of her office building. She comes out and Karan looks at her and she is looking so pretty in a formal suit. He smiles at her.

Teju sees Karan from a distance he is already on is bike and looking so handsome. Teju was hurt little bit but she didn't want to show to Karan so she composed herself and walks towards Karan.

 Teju was hurt little bit but she didn't want to show to Karan so she composed herself and walks towards Karan

{Tejasswi's look}

{Karan's Look}

As soon as she reaches near to Karan. Karan said hi to her and she replies back to him same.

"I thought you won't be able to come." Teju says to Karan

"I told you that I will come at 6 right." Karan replies

"Yeah, but you were so busy that too during the lunch hour so I thought you may not be able to come." Teju taunts to Karan and Karan in his mind, "is today a taunt day today? What's up with people."

Teju takes seat on the bike and she tries to keep the good distance between them and even she holds the bike's handle not Karan's shoulder. Which makes Karan first bit annoyed but then he understood that she is upset.

Karan starts the bike and now he is driving and both of them are quiet. Karan turns his bike towards the beach and Teju notices that they are going in some other direction.

"Where are we going? Why did you turn the bike on this side?" Teju asks Karan but Karan is quiet and later he replies, "soon you will know"

Karan stops the bike in front of the beach and ask Teju to come to the beach with him.

They parked the Bike on one side and started walking towards the beach and slowly Karan holds Teju hand. Teju looks at him and he starts the conversation.

"So, you are angry at me." Karan asks while looking back at her. Which Teju denied and shakes her head in no.

"Teju, I know that you are angry at me because I couldn't come for lunch with you. But trust me I was busy that's the only reason I didn't come nothing else. Now please talk to me because I can't bear your silence." Karan says to her while holding her both hands and now they are facing each other.

Teju looks at him and says, "Karan, I know that you are telling me truth but I just want to tell you one thing Karan that I am very emotional person. I have very few people in my life and those people are very special to me. If I ever feel like that other person doesn't want me to be around them then I just go away. I never force myself into someone's life. According to me if you want me to value you then you have to give me the same amount of value. So, I am telling you today that I value you as my friend but if I feel you don't want me around then I will leave. I don't want to hurt you or myself. I hope you understand what I mean."

Karan took a deep breath and looked at her and pull her into a hug. While hugging her, he says, "I understand what you mean. But today I was genuinely busy. And I know that you overthink about that kiss also right so let me be clear that you are special to me and that kiss was also special for me. I couldn't say anything about that because I was not sure if you will be comfortable talking about that. But now that I know your feelings about me, I just want to tell you that I also like you."

Now both are hugging each other. After some time Teju broke the hug but Karan was still holding her hand.

"I think we should go back home. It's getting bit cold." Teju says looking at Karan

Karan removes his jacket and puts around her shoulders and they start walking back to the bike. Karan drives the bike and after some time they reach in front of Teju's house. They say bye to each other and Teju turns to leave.

Karan was about to leave when Teju asks him, "you want to come in for tea? My mom makes amazing tea."

"Will they be okay me coming in your house "Karan asks in confusion.

"Of course, they will be okay my other friends also come to my house." Teju replies to him.

Both Karan and Teju enters her house and her parents are sitting in living room and watching TV. When they see an unfamiliar person coming in, they get up and walk toward them. Teju introduced them and now Karan is sitting in living room with Teju's dad and she went upstairs to freshen up and her mom is making Tea. Teju changed into comfy clothes and looking so cute. Karan looks at her and smile.

Teju's mom brings Tea for everyone and all of them were talking and sipping tea. Karan didn't lie to Teju's parents but also, he didn't tell them the whole truth about himself. All they know that he is Karan and he is new friend of Teju. And they know each other because they work nearby.

After some time when Karan gets up to leave, Teju's mom comes and says, "no wait for some time I am cooking food and go after dinner."

Karan first denied but then her parents ask him so nicely that he couldn't say no. So, they all had dinner and now it's time for Karan to leave.

Karan touches Teju's parent's feet. Teju looks at him with a beautiful smile. She starts walking with Karan to see him off. Now they are again standing near the bike.

"Thank you Teju for inviting me in and the food was delicious." Karan says to Teju

"No need to mention Karan, you are my friend. Anything for friends, right? Teju replies to which Karan nods.

"She was about to turn when Karan asks, "I won't get my good night hug?"

Teju smiles and hugs him and he hugs her back and kisses her hair.

"See you tomorrow morning Teju" Karan says and leaves.

After some time Teju texts him, "reached"?

"Yeah" Karan replies

"Okay, good night and Take care." Teju text back.

"You too and one thing you were extra pretty today and cute in your night dress "Karan texts her.

"Thank you and you were also looking handsome." Teju replies to him.

Precap - TejRan goes out with Adaa and Aneri and Adaa takes promise from Karan to always be with Teju.

Please like and comment and let me know what exactly you are liking about the story.

Happy weekend!